Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I mean, I get it, I do - I just think this is WWE in almost desperation mode. Funnily enough, whenever someone gets injured they seem to pull things out of their arse to keep/gain momentum.

It's interesting, to say the least.

Did anybody see. Becky's tweet reply to Ronda's Instagram post (which was along the same lines as her promo on Monday, including calling.a woman two days older than her a Millennial disparagingly)?

Ronnie, TL/DR. When I got my face broke I got up, owned you THEN showed up the next day looking to fight some more. When you got your face broke you hid for a year under your blankie. Your mind is as weak as your jaw, & Iím going to move heaven & earth to come destroy them both.
    I love her.

She also called Nia a bitch. She's on fire in all facets.

Did you all see the WWE: The Day Of video they did on her this week, as she found out she can't compete at Survivor Series?

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/statu...92677696552960

Definitely not WWE merch, but it's still awesome. I saw this on an ad from FB.

Becky Shirt.jpg

I actually bough a "THE MAN" shirt to show support for Becky. She's on fire and I want to do something to let WWE know that she's the best thing they have to offer.

According to Cagematch it's been over a month since her last match now, anyone know when she's likely to be back? I imagine what with it being concussion, that they are taking it very carefully.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

She is scheduled to wrestle at TLC on Sunday, and I believe its all but confirmed. There was no write off on last night's Smackdown, and she was involved physically in the brawl. so, she is all set to go.

Ah, that's good. Thanks for the update.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Yeah, I think that I read last week that she had been cleared from her concussion but was only about a week out from being cleared from her orbital fracture.