Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Further stupid-ass booking. Apparently Fastlane was gonna be Becky v Charlotte for the vacated Raw title. But then Ronnie showed up and reclaimed the title that she laid down. Now it’s The Man v The Queen at Fastlane, and if Becky wins... it’s a triple threat at ‘Mania? If she doesn’t win, then she’s “out”. (Whatever the fuck that means...) So fucking dumb.

They've used basically the same booking construct at plenty of these 'Road to WrestleMania' pay per views in that past, with someone defending their Rumble shot or trying to earn their place. 2015 with Reigns vs Bryan is the one I recall most recently in terms of Fastlane, but I'm sure they've done some others at Elimination Chamber too - did they not do Jax vs Asuka last year with a similar stipulation?

Doesn't really bother me. It's an easy story for them to tell in this period. They've overbooked the shit out of this Mania run for Lynch, Charlotte, and Rousey, of course, and now we have a situation where if they don't put Lynch in the match they're a) going to have the building turning on the match with 'Becky' chants, and b) going to have a heel vs heel match for the title, but to be honest I'm quite enjoying the ride.

So, after she wins it all, it's Becky vs Lacey Evans then.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

YES. Great first feud for the Man. An untested rookie who is another Charlotte clone. Read Tito's column.

It's cool. Ties in to the Becky narrative of other people getting handed opportunities because of the way they look rather than their ability.

Becky should take Lacey to the woodshed. It's the ideal first defence kind of feud for her, while Charlotte gets over herself and they spend a bit of time rebuilding Asuka. Becky can 'make' Lacey while beating her, and then move on with an established alternative challenger.

It's cool.

You hold off on Charlotte vs Lynch...what is it now, VI? VII? until summer or when people have more eyes on it, and throw out a new face into the division at the top. I like it as a match up.

Good first feud, I think. Lacey might not set the world alight but she's fine as a wrestler.

I guess she's back to being Becky one-belt now, huh?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

It was never going to last that long, in my view, not with the two separate shows and them wanting to keep both belts assigned to their individual brands. If they'd, in some way, merged the belts into one single one I could have bought into Becky keeping them for a more substantial reign.

It's good for the division(s), given how shoddy (in my opinion) the build to MitB was.

Well, I can see Bayley vs Becky vs Charlotte for the smackdown womens title at the next PPV. Yeah Becky is on raw, but wildcard rule.

I think you've got Becky/Lacey and Bayley/Charlotte clearly set up immediately for the next couple of PPVs.