Looking for a Partner

I'm looking to start a podcast for LOP Radio. I have an idea for the podcast but need a partner who has the knowledge of actually making and posting the podcast.

I listen to a movie podcast called filmspotting. They have random top 5 lists each week. I wanted to do a wrestling podcast done in the same way.

Opening section of the podcast can be brief review of the week (WWE, indy, news, whatever is most interesting that week). Then the second half would be counting down our individual top 5 list for the topic of the week and discussing as we go.

Some examples to give you an idea:
    Top 5 Matches under 5 minutes
    Top 5 Terrible Title Reigns
    Top 5 Wrestlers with Paint
    Top 5 Characters
    Top 5 Secual Moments
    Top 5 Falls
    Top 5 Botched
    Top 5 Manager Moments
    Top 5 Managers
    Top 5 Guesses for upcoming year or ppv
    Top 5 Stolen Finishers
    Top 5 Story line
    Top 5 Wrong Calls
    Top 5 Cameos
    Top 5 Sound Bites

They can be straightforward or as random as we want. This can easily be a long term thing. Lots of topics to cover when we delve deep.

Please reach out if you wish to join this project and have the ability to tape and post podcasts because I do not.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Spinmaster; 09-07-2018 at 01:19 PM.

That sounds like a cool podcast idea Spinmaster.

I wouldn't be able to commit to anything regularly but would be happy to do a guest spot if you wanted to go down that road.

@Sir_Samuel

I love would to have you as a guest spot if I am able to work out a more regular podcast partner as well. If I knew more about making a podcast i could go the guest host route weekly or bi-weekly. As of now ill continue my search for a partner and keep you on my guest host list

Unfortunately it appears that no one has the free time to take this on, so for now I'll have to place the idea on the back burner.

If you do end up starting something solo make sure you let us know, I’d be keen to hear something.

@Sir_Samuel

I'd ask in an environment outside of this one. Have you asked the same question in the CF?

I have not. I had thought any person who would be interested in a podcast might be checking out this, but I can see why the column forums would be a good place to start as well. Thanks!