Thread: Evolution PPV

Evolution PPV

The main page is reporting that at Evolution we are getting Mickie James vs Lita.

Why?

If the WWE got both Lita and Trish, why not have them face off one ore time? That match could be the headlining match.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    The main page is reporting that at Evolution we are getting Mickie James vs Lita.

Why?

If the WWE got both Lita and Trish, why not have them face off one ore time? That match could be the headlining match.
    No one has any opinion on this?

No one has any opinion on this?
    I mean, I personally would have wanted Trish Vs. Mickie James again, but Trish seems to be fighting Alexa at Evolution. Not sure who else would be fitting to have Lita take on, tbh.

It will be interesting to see them fight in opposite roles since their last encounter which had Mickie James as the face and Lita has the heel.

But why not reignite Lita vs Trish? That is still the biggest WWE Women's feud of all time.

But why not reignite Lita vs Trish? That is still the biggest WWE Women's feud of all time.
    For the same reason the majority of fans weren't interested in Lesnar vs Goldberg- part-timers versus part-timers takes time away from the current roster. 2 female legends should not face each other. They should each give some shine to this generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleckamania View Post
    For the same reason the majority of fans weren't interested in Lesnar vs Goldberg- part-timers versus part-timers takes time away from the current roster. 2 female legends should not face each other. They should each give some shine to this generation.
    But to be fair, Lesnar vs Goldberg was never an all time great feud.

Let's say for instance that the WWE could have had Macho vs Hogan in 2005 or HBK vs the Rock any year from 2011 til present or SCSA vs the Rock one last time?

Lita vs Trish could have been huge with the right build. Then you have the rest of the card to have the new/existing talent shine.

How do you build Trish vs Lita up when they're not appearing on TV regularly, though? I mean I guess you could say the same about Alexa Vs. Trish and Lita vs. Mickie James, but I don't know.

Lita is clearly not as big of value to them. She shouldn't be wrestling from what i've seen from her but more than that, they put her with Mickie cause the match isn't really gonna get build. At least with Alexa, they will have her talk shit... I can't see Mickie being afforded the same promo time

From the looks of it, I don't think that they think Lita is safe to work with. Mickie knows her, her style, is way more experienced, and could get a good match out of her. Looking at the roster, I wouldn't want to see Lita against Sasha or Bayley because someone could die, maybe Asuka, and maybe Becky. But against Mickie you have someone who you know already can work with her.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLostInRewind View Post
    How do you build Trish vs Lita up when they're not appearing on TV regularly, though? I mean I guess you could say the same about Alexa Vs. Trish and Lita vs. Mickie James, but I don't know.
    Simple. Trish was on TV last week b/c the WWE was in Toronto, and all she had to do, instead of having the moment with Elias, was come out to the ring and say something along the lines of:

So the WWE is having an all woman's PPV called evolution, and I'd be damned if I wasn't apart of it, and there is only one person who I want to face at Evolution...Lita. We were the first women to Headline a RAW, and now we should also be the first Women to headline a Woman's PPV."

Simple and it works.