Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    Have any Brits watched Gavin and Stacy? I never did. Tried it once but didn't get very far with it. I tried it again over Christmas though and ended up binge-watching it all in a handful of days. Found it thoroughly enjoyable, laugh out loud more than once and now I find myself hoping they write a fourth season! I want to try Killing Eve next. I'm a HUGE Fleabag fan and intrigued at the prospect of Waller-Bridge writing spy drama.

Never watched Gavin and Stacy, but lots of people swear by it. Think it's on BBC iPlayer for the next year, so may get round to it some point.

Also never watched Fleabag (again lots of friends swear by it) but Killing Eve is pretty good. Bonkers... and completely unrealistic, but I think that's the point.

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #2: 7 Treatments for Wrestlemania Fever

Retouching on the Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul talk from several months ago since season 4 of BCS just came out on Netflix, and season 5 is airing... next week, I think.

Season 4 of BCS is some of the best television I have ever seen. The characters are absolutely fantastic. The various story arcs for different characters are all on the path of intertwining and setting the seeds for arcs of BB proper. The pacing, though... holy shit. Within each episode and throughout the entire season as a whole... thereís never a dull moment, and it seems to fly by leaving you wanting even more. There were several episodes when the credits rolled, I had to doublecheck the runtime to see if the show had been shortened to 30 minutes (which would usually give you 22-24 minutes after accounting for commercials). But, nope... each episode clocked in between 45 and 50 minutes or so. It just moved along so quickly, I literally lost track of time. Someone mentioned something about the earlier seasons being good but a bit slow. While I agree with that sentiment, this latest season was full steam ahead. This might be blasphemous, but I would put this season up against any of the BB seasons (take your pick) and claim that itís better.

I have to agree with the pacing, it definitely stepped on the gas in season 4, and for me was much better for it. Seasons 1-3 were fantastic in their own right, but I always felt it was just a tad too slow.

Looking forward to BCS season 5 though. There's a lot of TV being released soon or just released that has my attention, Westworld, Brooklyn 99, Narcos...

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #2: 7 Treatments for Wrestlemania Fever

Anyone watch Amazon Prime's new series Hunters? Wow...great concept, the methodology in how it was presented is a little weird in a comic book crossed with Tarantino way. But the show in general...just holy crap.