Here is where we ask random questions...

Didn’t know where to ask this question since it’s not just about movies or just about comics or just about books or whatever. So... I decided to start a “random questions” thread here.

Just finished watching SpiderMan 3, and in case you’re wondering... it’s still pretty bad for the most part. One thing it did get *almost right was the love of Peter Parker and MJ Watson. That got me wondering... what’s the greatest (fictional) love story of all time? I think I’ve narrowed it down to four possibilities.

1) Peter/MJ
    2) Rocky/Adrian
    3) Anakin/Padme
    4) Romeo/Juliet

Discuss if you want, and then feel free to ask a new (random) question about whatever. Or let this thread die a horrible death. Either/or. I’m drunk and will probably forget I even started this thread come tomorrow.

The Brain
    Peter and MJ have such a tortured continuity that I'm not sure how to judge them. 3 and 4 end in grisly death so I'm gonna knock them off the list. Rocky and Adrian would be the best of the bunch, I think.

The right answer is Carl and Ellie from the opening of Up.

Simba and Nala.
    Billy and Chuck.
    Bert and Ernie.

Nony comes through yet
    again. Inspired choices these are.
    Sorry. Wrong damn thread.

Jack and Rose...

Harry and Sally

Ross and Rachel

Zach and Kelly

Fred and Wilma/Betty and Barney

JD and Turk

So... when I originally thought this thread was a good idea, I was hoping for other random questions from you guys; not just answers to the original questions. If there’s any random stuff you guys are wanting to ask that don’t necessarily fit into other threads, feel free to ask them here.