We Don't set the Thread, we are the Thread - The Bar

Funny how this thread has not been started as of yet.

Also funny how a random feud with two wrestlers that had no direction in 2016, turned into a great tag team, where if they were younger, they could have been an all time great tag team.

BUT there are questions that have to be asked, since Smackdown aired on Tuesday.

Is the Big Show now in the Bar?
    Is the Bar now a three man group?
    Why did the WWE choose to have the Big Show help/join the Bar as opposed to a younger talent who could use the rub?
    What heel turn number is this for the Big Show? 15?

Haha great title.

On Big Show turns I saw a video that would suggest it was only about his 10th WWE heel turn, but in terms of overall turns since 1999, well into the twenties now.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I hate The Bar. For two reasons.

1). Sheamus. I find him more engaging than most of the main event scene right now, particularly on Smackdown. He’s a strong heel and really capable of having good matches. Seeing him against AJ or Jeff Hardy would be fun and adding depth to the roster is needed. It’s a waste having him in a tag team.

2). Cesaro. I find him more engaging than most of the main event scene right now, particularly on Smackdown. He’s great as a face or as a heel and really capable of having good matches. He’s probably one of the best on the roster and would fit in just as well on Raw. Moreso than Sheamus he’s being utterly wasted in a tag team.

I quite like the idea of tags being seen not as a minor thing but a worthwhile goal in itself.

I also don't think they can't have singles bouts while in a tag team, so you could still have them add that kind of depth.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."