Turn off your cellphones, hold your applause and most importantly......read this thread: The Elias thread!

Didn't see a thread on him so I decided to post one on him.

After an apparent face turn from him on tonight's Raw, where does he go from here?
    Last edited by LifeLostInRewind; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:57 AM.

To a massive push or massive flop. He’s incredibly over and there’s very little in between. He was great tonight though and I’m full of hope- he needs to wrestle more though.

I personally think a move to smackdown might do him some good. Maybe feud with, and perhaps win the US title off of Nakamara since Nakamara doesn't seem to be doing anything with it.

Corbin could face Elias in a match where if Corbin loses, he is no longer GM and if Elias loses, he is fired (from Raw).

Elias is going to fill the spot that was for McIntyre.

With Reigns' forcing him to leave, that leaves a huge hole in the roster. Let's look athow the WWE is handling this.

- Strowman turned face again to fill that top spot vacated by Reigns
    - Ziggler and McIntyre lose the belts earlier and will be splitting earlier to elevate McIntyre to top heel to feud with Strowman after Crown Jewel
    - Ambrose and Rollins feud moved up
    - Need a new face, so they look to the next guy who is tremendously over - Elias

I see Elias feuding with Corbin for a month or two in a holding pattern and to cement Elias as a new face. Then whn Ambrose and Rollins are feuding, eventually Ambrose will take the IC title off Rollins. Then Elias gets a shot at the IC title, and Rollins costs Ambrose the title and allows Elias to win it. Elias goes into WM with the IC title.

I would be okay with that.

The really, really remarkable thing about Elias is that he just didn't work in NXT. At all. He did nothing for me there. But on the main roster he's been perfect. Can't believe he's only, what, a month removed from getting the most heat for a sports reference I've ever heard and now he's turning face by beating Big Baz Corbz down.

In all fairness if you told me a year ago that Baron Corbin vs The Drifter was going to be a to feud I’d have laughed in your face. Both men have done well.