Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Drunk Posting Thread

I'm not drunk yet but I probably will be soon... Drinking Desperados. Really, really nice lager.

I fucking love you for recreating this thread.

It'll be better because it's not in the FFA.

Also, I'm still not drunk because I went to sleep for hours after a few beers. Will post later and hopefully I will be!

I don't know about drunk but I've definitely had more than a few drinks.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I’m celebrating. Beer before wine, you’ll feel fine etc... I’ll see how that works in the morning.

BOOBIES!!

Yeah... I'm drunk off of Polish beer agaian. As always...

I used to get leathered on some Czech beer followed up with a bar that served 15p shots of vodka. Good Times, but we all have to grow up I guess.

Do we? I tried that for years. I got depressed. I lost my sense of fun. I wasn’t myself. One day I stopped trying to grow up and decided to be myself again and it was great. Which means doing stupid things but also being happy and carefree.

15p?!? What the fuck man, A half pint of beer at a pub costs like 1.50 at least. You must of known a really great cheap place to get drunk.

I don't bother going out to pubs much just because of how expensive it is. I can buy strong Polish beer at less than half the price that will fuck me up way more. Admittedly, if I don't go to my friends houses I get bored and post (even) dumber shit on here but still... Cheap and cheerful!

Edit: I grew down. I was more grown when I was a teenager and things actually looked bright for my future. Boy, how wrong I was.
    Last edited by The Dude; 05-11-2018 at 06:06 PM.

I kinda think we do, Nony: the problem comes in thinking that always happens at the same time, and in the same form.

Dude, Students Union boozer. Special offer. £1.70 a pint with the cheap shot on top, bringing your round to &£1.85. That usually followed a few cans of the Czech lager as a warm up. Either way, leathered on £20 with enough left over for a kebab.

It's interesting what you say about growing up, as it's all I ever hear. I'm far beyond caring though. Alcohol is the least of my problems.

I'm like Eminem before he went all straight edge. I just don't give a fuck, and still don't give a fuck.

If I die from drugs/drink it's no real big deal to anyone. I don't want any kids and don't care about changing climate change or some other political bullshit. I just wanna have a good time while I'm still on earth.

As far as I can tell, it's basically nothing but what it means to have a good time changes.

If you're miserable a lot of the time, and you're drinking a lot, there's probably a connection. I still like a drink but I realised after a while that I could change the way I drank and enjoy it rather than having the negative mental effects that come with getting shit faced drunk on the regular.

The big realisation for me was the acknowledgement that what I thought was the relief, was actually a symptom, and it wasn't the thing itself but how I was using it.

The only thing I care about is getting as drunk as possible. I can't afford drugs regularly anymore since my friend stopped lending me, but if he would, I definitely still would do it as often as possible. I have absolutely nothing to care about in my life, and if something came along that I should supposedly care about I wouldn't.

Far beyond that man. All I care about is getting as fucked up as possible. If someone offered me Smack I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah well, for me that'd defeat the whole purpose of drinking. I drink to have a good time and frankly there's a limit to how far drinking is compatible with a good time. It's become clear to me that beyond a certain point it'd convince you that it was good when it was a cause of a lot of my problems. Or at the very least it made them worse.

That's the result of my own experience. Still, I'm not out to convince anyone. If you're about that, then that's your business. But it ain't for me.

Man this has taken a turn. I thought drunk threads were supposed to be happy places....

I don't remember any of this... How embarrassing.

I donít feel very well so have resumed drinking.

I've got a can of 8.5% beer but I'm not gonna open it just yet.

Also, just thought of something. After I was sectioned in hospital under the mental health act in 2010 I went over six weeks without alcohol and could hardly even smoke cigarettes. I have never been so depressed in my life, and still was for months/possibly even years after getting out of there.

I'm been much more cheerful since I started drinking heavily again about 2/3 years ago.

No, it's not good for you, I know... but I'd rather not be miserable.

This should be turned into the alcoholic confessional thread.

We need a thread for epic boobs. Everyone likes boobs, right?

You should start one. Sure itíd be popular. Isnít that what the old FFA threads ended up as anyway?

Not really, the FFA turned into me talking to myself and Slap making the occasional post. Not quite as glamorous as boobs everywhere.

Yeah, I sort of meant the good times. Not the later days.

I don't think I was even around for that.

The HoS used to be good about 3 to 5 years ago but it's completely dead now.

I am drunk and have to be up in6 hours... I don’t like it

Every post is a drunk post for me

Had a few and got a couple in the fridge.

Had one hell of a bad weekend... trying to forget everything like the "Forget me Shot" from the Simpsons.

Lol
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 05-27-2018 at 09:45 PM.

I'm getting a bit drunk again off yet more cheap Polish beer. It's really early in the UK so I hope I can make it til tonight with some beer or else I'll be annoyed.

the trouble is, if you're a nicotine smoker you need that as well otherwise beer is pretty pointless. I can't handle beer without a cigarette.

The Dude... what Polish beer? When I was in Poland a couple years ago, I became a fan of Tyskie and Zywiec.

As for right now, though... Jameson Irish whisky tonight.

Drank both of those and they're OK.

I usually go for perla black as its strong and cheap. One of my friends tries to get me to get perla honey but after 1 can its a bit too much sugar.

My friend has been texting me all night about getting more beer but I can't be arsed. I've got some beer in the fridge.

I'm a bourbon man..and Evan Williams is a good spirit

^It's really not, though.

ETA...I was thinking of Jim Beam, so never mind
    Last edited by meandi; 05-28-2018 at 06:56 PM. Reason: misspoke

I like Jim Beam. A bottle of that will fuck you up for sure.

I canít even get drunk off that stuff. I go straight to the hangover and have such a shitty headache afterwards.

Well, I didn't say drunk. My exact words were "fuck you up". Which is clearly what it does to you.

If I mix that shit with cola I get stomach rot from all the sugar. The worst drink for that is disarrano though. That shit is impossible to get drunk off without severe gut rot.

Maybe I'm just some kind of sugar pussy though because I don't have it in coffee nor do I like chocolate much. I do like chewing gum occasionally and also energy drinks which have shed loads of sugar in them.
    Last edited by The Dude; 05-28-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Jim Beams my favorite...even named my dog that...I never get hangovers from it...if anything just a bit...never throw up...just get hungry

Now that Jameson will make a wild man outta you...have you ever been drinking it and looked in the mirror and saw Me Jameson more than yourself?

I don't normally drink soda with any kind of liquor. Either drink it neat (most whiskys and vodka) or on the rocks (scotch). If I do need something to go with it, it's almost always water. 'Cause you know... it's good to stay hydrated while getting drunk. Helps decrease the hangover the next day and what-not.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Button View Post
    Now that Jameson will make a wild man outta you...have you ever been drinking it and looked in the mirror and saw Me Jameson more than yourself?
    I don't think so? I don't tend to look in the mirror when I'm drunk, though, so...

Now then... Tullamore Dew (another Irish whisky)... it's my fav but I can't drink it very often. The stories I've been told the next day of me losing my clothes and supposed conversations I've had and all that jazz... even I can admit that's been a little embarrassing.

Scotch is just plain wrong. If all alcohol in the world was banned except scotch I'd just finally quit drinking.