Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maybe you haven't found the right one? You definitely can't jump into the super-smokey/peaty ones... gotta build up to that. Perhaps start with a nice, smooth Speyside like Glenlivet before moving on to the smokey/peaty Islay style.

Congrats, guys. Between food and work out and all things in the hub "drunk posting" is by far the highest viewed and has the most replies....but goddamn I love the Kentucky spirits.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 05-28-2018 at 08:13 PM.

That is exactly what happened. I tried a drink and it tasted like ash. Fuck that, who in their right mind drinks something that tastes like someone put their cigarette out in it?

I'm no expert I just like what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Button View Post
    Congrats, guys. Between food and work out and all things in the hub "drunk posting" is by far the highest viewed and has the most replies....but goddamn I love the Kentucky spirits.
    It's only just begun. Eventually this thread shall be viewed more than the CF.

The Dude... try Glenlivet or Glenfiddich. Those are good beginner's Scotches. A lot smoother than what people typically think of when they think of Scotch. More like an Irish whisky, honestly.

I don't have the kind of money to buy stuff I probably wont like. I'll stick to Jack and Jim instead.

Has anyone tried Jonnie Walker's Red?? Lyrnyrd Skynyrd mention it in a song and I wonder what it's like.

Love Lynard Skinner but not my kind of spirit....been wanting to try 4 Roses lately

The Dude... I haven't had Johnny Red, but I've had Black and Double Black. You won't like those if you don't like the smokey taste.

Benji... my boss at work swears by 4 Roses. He actually went and did a barrel tasting recently. He's a bourbon sipping sonofagun, though.

god I love alcohol.

That makes two of us. Drank all the Jameson... moved onto beer. Tomorrow is going to suck.

Got a fifth tonight of Jim beam.. got a 5 hr energy waiting for me when I wake up

Can't drink Bourbon. Horrible, sickly stuff.

Irish whiskey is fine but I generally operate on a "single malt Scotch or GTFO" policy.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

PT...Favorite scotch?

I like a pretty wide range. I'm pretty happy with something like Cragganmore on the gentle end but I also like a peaty thing like an Ardbeg or a Laphroaig.

I've been drinking the stuff since I was a teenager so I've sampled a wide range over the years.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Currently waiting on more beer myself. Just waiting on my friend/neighbor to come round or text me.

Lager again. I actually prefer Ale, but I can never afford it. A pint of decent ale at the pub would be like 3 pounds or more so that's why I tend to stick with the Polish beers because I prefer to get drunk when I drink. I'm not the sort of guy that can go out for a half and leave it at that, and never have been.

When I'm on about ale I mean stuff like Hobgoblin etc

Decided tonight was a vodka kind of night. Iíve also got exactly one Pilsner beer in the fridge. Might save that for right before bed.

Vodka just makes me sleepy...drank a pint of Jim Beam last night..got 2 glasses at the liquor store for the fifth I bought...I cherish them already

The Bottom

Mi amor, I’ve found no ending sadder than seeing the last cup of whiskey that the fifth can give you. Mrs. Jim Beam, I’ve ingested you from your neck—and I’m down to the dirt in your right toe nail, which lies just beneath the left. Once I drink it, knowing its past 2:30 Am, I know I will have no more of you until the sun sets tomorrow night. I can’t wait! This last sip of you makes me just as sad as every other sip has made me happy. I love you, Mrs. Beam.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 06-02-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Um, ok then...

Drunk poetry about Jim Beam? Why not...

Lol! Why not?

Isn't half of country music drunk poetry about alcohol? Random question; how many of you when drinking have to close your left eye to see out your right?
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 06-03-2018 at 05:46 AM.

I'm drinking Tyskie. Hopefully I'll go to sleep soon, don't have much left.

I'll hit up Slapzilla in a minute to send me more booze.

Yeah I'm not 1 to drink and drive either...so when I'm done, I'm done

Drank almost a fifth on my night off...had a hell of a black out. :O....been a long time since I had one of those...how bout you?
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 06-04-2018 at 07:47 AM.

I'm drinking Perla. My fuckin laptop is falling apart, the backspace has literally fallen off. Now I'm just hitting chipboard.

Nowt to do at all except down beer as fast as possible and go to sleep. Sums up my adult life pretty much...
    Last edited by The Dude; 06-04-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Jack Danielís tonight. Hot wings and French fries coming shortly. A 5 Hour Energy shot for in the morning. And a Gatorade rolling around in the floor of my car that I keep forgetting about. Gotta stay hydrated during this Tennessee summer...

5 hr energy is a good way to get going after a good alcohol filled night. Could not make it out of work in time to get to the liquor store. Man, I was pissed.

How dare work deny you of drinking alcohol! Assholes.

Getting it in tonight...it's 4:04 AM and I have to give a job interview tommorow at 12:00PM .

Ya know yer fucked up when you close one eye to get proper vision

^I hate when that happens

Got fucked up for the past few days.

Been drinking red wine again today and if you drink it like beer it fucks you up bad. Its twice as strong but just as easy to drink. Nevermind Port that shits even stronger.

Waiting on the geezer at the moment. Said he'd be half an hour.

Gonna slow down drinking...jk
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 06-09-2018 at 12:43 PM.

People either love me, hate me, or they don't care CanadianCrippler's Avatar
    I'm starting to realize I shouldn't be on the CF or read stoned. I sprained my ankle longboarding from work last friday, so I've just been blazing to play through the pain all week. My girlfriend is a drinker, not a toker so I've been trying to consume copious amounts through the early morning so she doesn't bitch about the smell when sbe comes over mid afternoon to chill and help my semi-functional ass. Since my internal clock is set to 5 a.m. and my insomnia has been remorseful I've been going through nearly 3g's a day of kush nonetheless.

My girl was sweet enough to buy me a 40 of Alberta Premium whiskey and a 26er or Alberta premium Dark Horse which have caused a lot of misinterpretation reading and lead to strange inspirations to write columns that come up empty with logic. The weed makes me creative as fuck but the after 4 mixed cups, I have to hold the erase key down for a minute instead of trying to salvage a shit-wreck.

I got cocky when my tolerance to pot and liquor increased to the point where I would reach fun buzz verging fucked up level and could still play guitar well enough to impress chicks at my/random house parties. Before I fell for my current woman, I hooked up with a modest drug dealer in my city and she got me really into mushrooms. Thank God that was only for a few weeks, she messed me up man we ate shes everyday. Doubled amounts to keep getting lit and even grind it up in her grinder and put it in sunny D and that was would just light my fucking fire.

Tried playing guitar on shrooms... I can't recall what happened but it's been four months since then and I'm just now starting to acknowledge that I no longer want to play guitar anymore. The ambition just died.

After breaking up with that fine looking snake in the grass, sobering up, taking the initiative at work and getting a nice promotion without succumbing to an aneurysm; I've transitioned from writing song lyrics, hooks, and shitty chorus' to writing about my thoughts on stuff... Somehow doing enough of that and never shying away from a gorgeous pair of eyes (followed by/up\down a gorgeous figure allowed me the divine grace and pleasure of meeting a beautiful woman my age who is not only a published author, but also a semi casual drinker and casual night club freak.

Being with her somehow reminded me that I created an account here back in May 2015 which inspired me to actually pick it up and flex my creative muscles to stimulate the senses. I'm happy that she isn't a toker or someone with addictive personality such as myself, however, with her buying me this whiskey and me having too much free time. I've been commenting pretty stereotypical shit, I mean hell, I'm nicer to strangers than my co-workers, shows you how much I love how stress free this environment is. I've been looking at the time periodically and it's taken me 48 minutes to write this all out because the weed makes me feel like saying this but the whiskey exposed my jackassery while my absurd amount of free time these days gave me the time to fix some of my broken english.

Like I said, I shouldn't be on here when I'm stoned.

That's real blunt

Alchohol never let's me down...my most loyal friend
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 06-13-2018 at 04:15 AM.

Bloody hell mate, I've been drinking solidly and I mean every single day for over a month.

I am now legit scared of when I have to stop. It's not going to be pretty.

So goddamn drunk

Try smoking heroin, it's better for you.

Nope, not chasing that white rabbit. Got enough vices, as is.

Yeah it was a bad joke. Apologies I was drunk. That's what this thread is for.