Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lol...this thread is by far the most viewed thread in the hub...gonna drink another glass of Jim in celebration for my favorite pass time

How did this get 3000 views? Is someone drunk refreshing?

Oh well hand me my beer.

@Sir_Samuel

I know I'm a sad bastard, but I'm not sad enough to refresh this crap 3,000 times.

Someone is taking the piss.

You know they say alcholism is a disease but it doesn't really work that way. I can't call into work and say"my alcholism is acting up again" and get a Drs note for my drinking binge.

Hi, my names Dude and I'm an alcoholic...

Shit how do I delete posts? I can't for some reason. Anyway, I've drank five cans and am about to get some more if I can get my sorry ass to the 24hr shop.
    Last edited by The Dude; 06-30-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Get Jesus...I'd rather have Jose Quervo

Never made it to the shop. It's more expensive when it's 24hr times anyway.

Edit: Drinking beer and listening to Metallica. Broke my stupid high e string on the guitar but thankfully have loads I bought off Amazon. Hopefully more beer later, fuck knows. It's only 3:57 pm so I hope so.
    Last edited by The Dude; 07-01-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Yeah, that early drinking will get you kicked out of the bars. That's why I drink at home

I drank a whole bottle of Tequila.

Shit's really hitting the fan here with the neighbors... My bathroom roof has caved in because of a leak upstairs, my neighbors tenant I told to fuck off in text because he was going on about the front door lock harshly and he came and screamed at me and shoved me. I'm scared of him. He reminds me of my step dad when he's in a bad mood and I didn't want to revisit that place.

That's deep stuff, man. Sorry to hear. I'm lucky enough to have a wife that takes care of my alcholic ass.

I'm sober tonight for the first time in roughly 3 months. Feel like complete shit. Hoping to go to sleep soon.

If you're sober, you're in the wrong place... drinking some Jim-- drinking some Jim

There's no general discussion thread and I can't be arsed to make one.

This really sucks a lot of dick, makes me remember why I like alcohol so much, as right now it feels like theres absolutely nothing to do but smoke cigarettes (thank fuck I at least have some of them) and stare at the computer.

Alright, man...what would make you happy? Aside from any narcotics?

There's an obvious answer and it starts with A and ends with L. Sorry, you left that one open.

Nah, it's not all that bad just boring more than anything. I might pick up the guitar in a minute but don't really feel like it.

Have you heard of Glenn's Vodka? The advertsing says "the exciting vodka". I don't drink that shit but it's true that alcohol makes boring lives more interesting which is why it's so easy to become an alcoholic.

Vodka makes me sleepy...Can't believe one excites...you gotta put the alchohol with something else, though, man..
    .I use to read self help books...I don't live by them but they'll guarantee motivate you to work for something...you get what you work for and you work for what you are motivated to do

Here's one I read from Tony Robbins...every action we take is to gain pleasure or avoid pain....What pleasure is worth the pain where you will work against the pain to gain the pleasure?
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 07-08-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Drank 5 cans of beer and a bottle of wine yesterday.

Just had a can and hoping to get more later. If not, well, it was fun while it lasted.

Edit: Currently drinking pre-mixed Morgans Spiced rum with cola. Tastes fucking amazing.
    Last edited by The Dude; 07-10-2018 at 02:56 PM.

So I've asked my social worker to contact a service for drug and alcohol users and had to fill in a diary notating how much I do them. I've handed it in. I might need detoxing if it's serious enough but most likely just counseling.

I'm tired of not drinking socially, getting so drunk I can't remember what happened that night etc. It's going to suck shit and if I could just stop without the pain of it all that would be great, but that's an impossibility. I would like a life outside of a can of beer or bag of cocaine.

I only get Sundays off. Enjoying my Saturday night fifth

Edit: I've officially either become drunk or sleepy. Can't tell
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 07-15-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Finally a Saturday off..mand it's time to go to the liquor store.

I can't sleep and have run out of alcohol ages ago. Lame.

Pretty crappie Saturday for me but it's my fault for spending my last bit of money at 11am on beer that didn't even last half the day.

I dunno, man, I work a lot of hrs. The hrs pay for my whiskey. Workaholism and alcholism make a great balance....You can't throw your life away on either one because you have to have both. Yet, you understand work supports alchohol.

Been a wonderful alchohol induced weekend

Just left the gas station with 2 more pints...a brotha cried out "Jim Beam will do his job". I said, "well I'm about to put him to work"

EDIT: Just woke up, wide awake and sober...don't really want to drink more bc I work tommorow. But can't sleep either...not a good feeling.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 07-23-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Fucked up and feeling fantastic
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 07-30-2018 at 03:23 AM.

I havent eaten a thing since Friday, nevermind had any alcohol.

Got 1 can of 9% beer. Get paid tomorrow night.

Gonna get a bottle of Jack when I do and go nuts on cocaine. Can't fuckin wait. FUCK food, gas, electric and any other essentials!

Got one eye squeezed shut. Means in fuuuuuucked up

My head feels like it's been shredded like lettuce and cabbage.

Drinking a few beers and listening to good 'ol GnR.

It's too early to be drinking but fuck it, it's 5 o'clock somewhere. I just hope I don't run out too soon.

I don't know if y'all know this but jetlag makes it really easy to get drunk.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Workaholism and alcholism is a viscous cycle. But I still love the spirits. Still love them.

Drinking Jim.. sitting like a zombie in front of YouTube Stevie Ray podcast? He almost shot Vader after starrcade 93. Only day off work. Must have squeezed 65-70 hrs into work the last 6 days...only day off and I know it'll fly and will be wide and long in between before the next. But wouldn't go back to making a dollar less.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 09-16-2018 at 05:44 PM.

At over 8000 views is this the most viewed thread on the board?

@Sir_Samuel

Shows the love we have for the spirits of old

Or us drunks are just interested in hearing (reading?) other drunken ramblings so we donít feel as bad. Whatevs

Tonight seems like a good night to switch between Irish whisky and Swedish vodka. I do not envy the future meandi come tomorrow morning...
    Last edited by meandi; 09-22-2018 at 06:48 PM.

I've had 1 DUI. This caused me to do an alchohol evaluation. What I wrote on paper was minimized. But what I recall in my head the bad was BAD, but the good Is greater. I say 75 percent of my drinking has lead to really goodism and 25 percent really badism... nothing boring or in between
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 09-23-2018 at 02:29 AM.

I didn't drink yesterday for a whole day and by the end of the night I felt like I'd taken an Acid tab I was tripping that bad. I can't remember much of the summer I didn't drink every single day

My friend woke me up at 10am with beer so it's ok. Kinda. Hopefully getting more beer very soon!

Scotch always gives me a different kind of buzz. Johnny Walker Black Lable (courtesy of my boss at work) has got me feeling good right now. Hope you other drunkards are having a good night.