Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Drinking Guinness. Reminded me why I don't buy it. It sucks. It's weak as Carling pretty much and feels difficult to drink much of it.... But I paid for it.

Wish I had some whiskey or rum or even vodka.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Guinness is so bad. It’s like trying to drink a loaf of wheat bread.

Glad someone agrees with me. I was bored of lager and figured I'd try it again for a change, and quickly regretted it.

If I get any money together today I'm just gonna stick to the cheap Polish lager. Brexit is gonna suck because they'll won't be any Polish beers, at least not for cheap.... That's about as much about politics as I care for

Edit: It's 10am and I'm probably going to the shop for a 9% beer soon because fuck it.
    Last edited by The Dude; 04-01-2019 at 05:10 AM.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

My mate just turned up with a bottle of rum. Quarter of the bottle down already and it's not even 12. Fuck it.

I'm not drunk but am enjoying a very fine Jameson Irish Whiskey that was brewed in a Stout barrell, has some nice chocolate and toffee notes to it.

Has anyone tried Conor MacGregor's Proper Twelve whiskey? It has just come out in Australia and I'm not sure if I should get some or not.

i probably will just for the meme
    SIR SAM'S COURT
    The Questions For AEW's EVPs
    @Sir_Samuel

I love Jameson, but I’m not sure how I feel about the Cask Mates. I don’t tend to drink whisky and beer at the same time, so the beer afternotes are a bit off putting for me.

I loved the IPA one, was so damn smooth and had a really nice vanilla aftertaste. This stout one is much more like regular whiskey.
    SIR SAM'S COURT
    The Questions For AEW's EVPs
    @Sir_Samuel

Drinking polish beer again. Not very drunk but getting there.

Hope my parents cat gets thru a while longer. They have other cats but he's my favorite and the eldest. One of his eyes has serious cataracts and they seem to think he has a thyroid problem.

Memories of the cat remind me of my most serious (and the only serious) girlfriend I had, so I like to see him. He's a total fish and chicken fiend and will try and steal it from your plate if you're not careful.... His name is Merlin, and he kicks total ass.

Haha, sounds like he does. Awesome name. Sounds like hes had a lot of love and respect during his life journey, thus far.

Yeah. If I was a cat I'd probably wanna live with my parents because I know I'd be looked after so well.

It's like some sort of cat paradise. As many snacks as possible and you don't really even get told off for going for human food and might even get some if you're lucky (This sounds like the cats are fat, which they are not). Really well looked after.

They have a dog as well. He's ok, pretty cool but it's just Merlin the cat that I really think is that cool.

Hopefully more beer later... Most likely even.

Drinking cheap Polish beer again. It's a different type but they're all just lager so they all just taste the same.

Been going at it on the guitars recently. Haven't broke/sold anything in ages. I admit I have thought about it but it's misery for no where near what its worth.

Might play the Xbox 360 later.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    Can't drink Bourbon. Horrible, sickly stuff.
    Recently took a chance on Rye whiskey and as American stuff goes it was more to my taste.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Rye is generally considered more of a Canadian thing from my experience. It’s pretty gross, though. I’d take Kentucky bourbon over a rye, and I’m not a fan of bourbons, either.

I think they call Canadian Rye regardless of whether it's made with Rye or not.

My main objection to Bourbon is that it's sickly sweet and this bottle of Rye I have is a lot drier. It's no scotch but isn't very rough and I much prefer it to the sweeter shit.

This is a JD one and I'd take it over their main offering every day!

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Been craving just a bottle of beer for some reason. Bud Light is fine.

I can't stand Scotch so I usually drink bourbon when I drink whiskey. I tend to buy rum more often these days, and Coke Zero because the sugar in normal coke gives me a worse hangover.

If you wanna try a really sickly sweet drink try Disaronno or Malibu. Both are absolutely disgusting and impossible to get drunk off. Kind of like Baileys as well come to think of it. That's a bit of an exaggeration, they're not that bad just for a taste once in a while, but I'd get hate to have a whole bottle of either really, as opposed to some beer or bourbon.

EDIT: Had a load of Polish lager and a JD miniature. Still got some beer left. Don't feel all that different, just can cope with life slightly better.
    Last edited by The Dude; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:21 PM.