Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Im fucked up, thinking bout a good buddy who died. I'm 34 and it's hard to love beyond the goddamn politics and daily bullshit...but this guy was my brother...Today, my manager gave his children's mother 3 checks for his 3 children's college. I saw the toddlers for the first time in a year and a half

They looked liked him and acted like him...and all I can think is how I will never see him again....

When you have friends, real friends, you probably don't know how much your life adds values to theirs
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 09-26-2018 at 04:33 AM.

That's sad mate. Drink some Jim to cheer up?

I've never lost a friend thru death but I've lost many a good friend thru time. It sucks. Especially when you've known them a long time.

I'm getting drunk and smoking some weed (I don't smoke it all that often, I prefer my tobacco generally).

Ergh... fuckin 'ell I need a beer. Can't sleep, it's nearly 4am and I would play guitar but it's not fair on the neighbors.

I think I come to the best clarity when I confide with the spirits

Battling with such anger. Soothing it with smooth Tenesee Whiskey. Thank you, Jack Daniel's

I'm wasted and its 12:30pm

Good for you, man...wish I could say the same

Yesterday was fuckin crazy. Drank half a bottle of southern comfort, went to sleep, woke up at 5 to a text from the man, did cocaine then drank the other half of said SoCo... I vaguely remember talking to my neighbor in his at some point in the night, but have absolutely no recollection of what about.

Soomewhere in that mix I played guitar a lot quite loudly (and badly).

I've found the most smoothing medication Smirnoff mixed with tea. I feel relaxed, cats.

Work and alchohol. I drink, I hurt, I love. I feel life and I feel death for a second, a second of pause that I will forget. However I squeeze it with a second's pause as it slides through my hand.

I work. I drink. Life passes.

But thank god for a job. Thank God for Jack Daniel's.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 10-17-2018 at 02:38 AM.

I had Jack last night. And now Iím drinking some cheap Canadian shit Ďcause fuck it... Iím not gonna waste good booze while cleaning the apartment.

It's half 5 in the morning, I can't sleep and theres a can of beer left.... I think it'll get opened shortly!

Was my birthday yesterday, which was dreadful but I don't mind because I went out with family a few days before and had a great time. Also Friday was quite good too, just drank a load of beer.... as always lol

Happy Birthday, dude!

Thanks Benjamin dude. Hopefully I'll get some more to drink today... Went back to sleep after that can of beer.

Was up from 4am til 7am tho so feel a bit rough and tired.

On Wednesday, I went on a nice, brisk hike with three friends. We ended up at the top of a small mountain. After setting up our individual campsites, we made a main shelter where we built a fire and drank a lot of booze. Between the four of us, we put down 16 beers of varying alcoholic content. (Lowest was 5%... it ranged up to 9%.) There was also a pint of Jack Daniels, a 6 oz flask of some bourbon called Larceny, and a pint of Evan Williams 100 proof. Needless to say... we were fucked up. Somehow we managed to get up by 7:30, rebuild the campfire and cook breakfast. Broke camp and hiked back to the car and drove off. Was a great time.

Sounds awesome man. If I had life I'd do something similar but I never leave my counsel house almost.

Drinking some Tyskie and hoping to get more later, if not, I'll just get an early night or something.

EDIT: Where are you from? isn't a little cold to be camping?? You'd need that much booze to deal with the cold!
    Last edited by The Dude; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.

I'm drunk and it's early... thinking about everything... pleasure and fear are two driving motivators. The fear of snakes is the oldest fear in us all...Once I get bitten I will tell you all to be careful.

Ran out of beer ages ago and can't sleep. Just watched Shane vs. AJ Styles and am about to watch Jericho vs Kevin owens.

Have no idea how old this wrestlemania is but it was the newest one I could download for free.

Sounds like 2017.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I preferred the Shane match because Shane was awesome considering how old he looks. I was surprised when he tried a shooting star press, at least it wasn't Brock Lesner all over again, the other guy just moved.

EDT: This is actually really entertaining but I need sleep...
    Last edited by The Dude; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    EDIT: Where are you from? isn't a little cold to be camping?? You'd need that much booze to deal with the cold!
    Tennessee. It got down to around 40F that night, but with proper layering of clothes and insulation like sleeping bags and what-not, it wasnít that bad. Iíve seen videos of guys camping in much harsher climates where thereís snow on the ground itís in the 20s. Thatís probably the point that Iím out, though. Too damn cold at that point.

If you've got the right gear (kind of expensive I'm guessing) you can go camping in almost anything. My uncle and auntie go camping in the snow in Scotland all the time. Sounds kinda weird to me but so is doing nothing all day, everyday, like I do lol.

Gonna watch more of that wrestlemania after I've been to alcohol counseling (completely useless but it was my own idea, been almost a month of once a week and all I want to do right now is drink and I haven't drank any less since I started). Also got my mental health support worker today, which is more for someone to talk to than anything.

EDIT: Got some beer and watched another Mania match. I thought Kurt Angle and the Hardys were in TNA??!
    Last edited by The Dude; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:06 PM.

Been drinking crown Royal Vanilla. It's incapacitated my left eye but all around I'm in a good mood.... when ya drink, can't argue with mood

It's thanks giving...know what that means...I'm gonna get fucked up

They taught us in American schools that today was a day of thanks for overcoming a hard winter and making new friends with the natives. Or something like that. In reality... well, we all know what really happened. So... instead of turkey, Iím eating tacos and nachos and drinking a lot of beer. Happy random Thursday, peeps!

I dreamt I was in a hardcore match against Rob Van Dam last night. He was totally kicking my ass..

Alcohol gives me weird dreams if I actually remember them. I can't remember the last time I even watched a match with RVD... WTF?

Drunk dreams are the best. Too bad alcohol inhibits sleep, but when I sleep drunk and dream it's a good one

I can't seem to get back to a younger me health-wise. But I can't say alchohol has let me down... happiest times are drinking.. would love to get back into the gymn. But the alchohol makes me feel alive like I was 5 years younger.

I drank three bottles of whiskey last week and this week I've drank very little in comparison. Doesn't make me feel too good.

Trying to think of something to do other than just pace back and forth and hope I can get a drink at some point...

I'm to a point that I know the work I do like the back of my hand. And I have to imagine the back of my hand because it's either working or has a glass in it. I can still get fucked up on crown Royal in my in between time...I feel like Denzel in flight, sometimes
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 1 Week Ago at 04:09 AM.

So I figured out I actually drank 2 not 3. Tesco puts the price of Jack down a lot around Xmas time. Nearly half price. Hoping to get more next week when I get paid but they're Nazis and wont serve me without ID ( I look about 50 thanks to my drug addiction so I can't understand this) so I have to get my friend to buy it with my money... He doesn't mind but it's still very, very annoying.

Anyway, got a few beers yesterday and it was good. If I can borrow more money I'll grab a few today... If not, well, I'll just be bored to shit I suppose.

I'm on the bottle again...Can't seem to build momentum to do anything outside of work and work dominates my life...Granted I'm doing well with work, still would like to see progress in something else.

Alchohol is good though. Maybe that's my other thing.

I'm really fucked up and working tomorrow. Im an introvert in a leadership position... But since I believed I could do extroverted things, I worked for them and succeeded. It's like being a homo and getting extraordodinary amount of vj. Something to really be proud of, something against your nature that youve spent an entire life learning

I dunno if a homo would be proud of getting vaj or not... but anyway I'm drunk.

It's kinda like playing guitar, which is obviously loud and NOT introverted... Even though I'm definitely an introvert. I'm used to my own company and don't really know how to act around people.

Drinking Lech polish beer. The shop I called my favorite has jacked up the prices but there's one closer that's 10p cheaper... Hey, every penny counts. And if it's the difference of getting 4 for a fiver or 3 it makes sense.

Sometimes I read these new posts and think ďHoly fuck these guys are beyond any help.Ē (No offense, please.) But then... I realize how drunk I am, and how itís an almost every night thing for me... and then I think ďHoly fuck... Iím beyond help.Ē Whatevs... going to bed. See/talk to you guys soon. Take care.

What's there to learn?

"Theres a lot to learn from a weight of whiskey" - Pantera's "Where you come from"

Also I drank almost an entire bottle of Spiced Rum yesterday.... Holy fuck I'm beyond help....

I drank over half a bottle of Jim with my homeboy last night. Have a slight hang over and a black out. : O

Drank a bottle of SoCo the day after finishing the Rum... I really am beyond help....

Drunk again today, well, not really drunk, just tipsy. I've drank four beers and deciding whether to go back to the shop for more. I've gotten that used to the alcohol recently it takes a few for me to feel much.