Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Im fucked up, thinking bout a good buddy who died. I'm 34 and it's hard to love beyond the goddamn politics and daily bullshit...but this guy was my brother...Today, my manager gave his children's mother 3 checks for his 3 children's college. I saw the toddlers for the first time in a year and a half

They looked liked him and acted like him...and all I can think is how I will never see him again....

When you have friends, real friends, you probably don't know how much your life adds values to theirs
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:33 AM.

That's sad mate. Drink some Jim to cheer up?

I've never lost a friend thru death but I've lost many a good friend thru time. It sucks. Especially when you've known them a long time.

I'm getting drunk and smoking some weed (I don't smoke it all that often, I prefer my tobacco generally).

Ergh... fuckin 'ell I need a beer. Can't sleep, it's nearly 4am and I would play guitar but it's not fair on the neighbors.

I think I come to the best clarity when I confide with the spirits

Battling with such anger. Soothing it with smooth Tenesee Whiskey. Thank you, Jack Daniel's

I'm wasted and its 12:30pm

Good for you, man...wish I could say the same

Yesterday was fuckin crazy. Drank half a bottle of southern comfort, went to sleep, woke up at 5 to a text from the man, did cocaine then drank the other half of said SoCo... I vaguely remember talking to my neighbor in his at some point in the night, but have absolutely no recollection of what about.

Soomewhere in that mix I played guitar a lot quite loudly (and badly).

I've found the most smoothing medication Smirnoff mixed with tea. I feel relaxed, cats.

Work and alchohol. I drink, I hurt, I love. I feel life and I feel death for a second, a second of pause that I will forget. However I squeeze it with a second's pause as it slides through my hand.

I work. I drink. Life passes.

But thank god for a job. Thank God for Jack Daniel's.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 1 Day Ago at 02:38 AM.

I had Jack last night. And now Iím drinking some cheap Canadian shit Ďcause fuck it... Iím not gonna waste good booze while cleaning the apartment.