Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Im fucked up, thinking bout a good buddy who died. I'm 34 and it's hard to love beyond the goddamn politics and daily bullshit...but this guy was my brother...Today, my manager gave his children's mother 3 checks for his 3 children's college. I saw the toddlers for the first time in a year and a half

They looked liked him and acted like him...and all I can think is how I will never see him again....

When you have friends, real friends, you probably don't know how much your life adds values to theirs
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 09-26-2018 at 04:33 AM.

That's sad mate. Drink some Jim to cheer up?

I've never lost a friend thru death but I've lost many a good friend thru time. It sucks. Especially when you've known them a long time.

I'm getting drunk and smoking some weed (I don't smoke it all that often, I prefer my tobacco generally).

Ergh... fuckin 'ell I need a beer. Can't sleep, it's nearly 4am and I would play guitar but it's not fair on the neighbors.

I think I come to the best clarity when I confide with the spirits

Battling with such anger. Soothing it with smooth Tenesee Whiskey. Thank you, Jack Daniel's

I'm wasted and its 12:30pm

Good for you, man...wish I could say the same

Yesterday was fuckin crazy. Drank half a bottle of southern comfort, went to sleep, woke up at 5 to a text from the man, did cocaine then drank the other half of said SoCo... I vaguely remember talking to my neighbor in his at some point in the night, but have absolutely no recollection of what about.

Soomewhere in that mix I played guitar a lot quite loudly (and badly).

I've found the most smoothing medication Smirnoff mixed with tea. I feel relaxed, cats.

Work and alchohol. I drink, I hurt, I love. I feel life and I feel death for a second, a second of pause that I will forget. However I squeeze it with a second's pause as it slides through my hand.

I work. I drink. Life passes.

But thank god for a job. Thank God for Jack Daniel's.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:38 AM.

I had Jack last night. And now Iím drinking some cheap Canadian shit Ďcause fuck it... Iím not gonna waste good booze while cleaning the apartment.

It's half 5 in the morning, I can't sleep and theres a can of beer left.... I think it'll get opened shortly!

Was my birthday yesterday, which was dreadful but I don't mind because I went out with family a few days before and had a great time. Also Friday was quite good too, just drank a load of beer.... as always lol

Happy Birthday, dude!

Thanks Benjamin dude. Hopefully I'll get some more to drink today... Went back to sleep after that can of beer.

Was up from 4am til 7am tho so feel a bit rough and tired.

On Wednesday, I went on a nice, brisk hike with three friends. We ended up at the top of a small mountain. After setting up our individual campsites, we made a main shelter where we built a fire and drank a lot of booze. Between the four of us, we put down 16 beers of varying alcoholic content. (Lowest was 5%... it ranged up to 9%.) There was also a pint of Jack Daniels, a 6 oz flask of some bourbon called Larceny, and a pint of Evan Williams 100 proof. Needless to say... we were fucked up. Somehow we managed to get up by 7:30, rebuild the campfire and cook breakfast. Broke camp and hiked back to the car and drove off. Was a great time.

Sounds awesome man. If I had life I'd do something similar but I never leave my counsel house almost.

Drinking some Tyskie and hoping to get more later, if not, I'll just get an early night or something.

EDIT: Where are you from? isn't a little cold to be camping?? You'd need that much booze to deal with the cold!
    Last edited by The Dude; 6 Days Ago at 01:47 PM.