Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I'm in a drunk-loving mood. I love everybody

Doing your employees ADP successfully while your drunk makes you feel like Beatoven on the piano....I'm a goddamn handicapped maestro

I wish I could write music... but I'm not even deaf and I still suck!

I've got a couple of beers, nothing special but it's getting late and I'm tired anyway.

I'm in the kind of mood where I'm missing having REAL friends. The kind of guys you spend everyday with in high school and know they're genuinely your friend.... As they say, as you get older your heart gets colder...

You can still make good friends, Dude. I met my best friends in my 20s, now I'm in my 30"s and those friendships have matured

I feel kind of bad for saying that, my friends aren't that bad but they're fucked up like I am. High school was easier because nobody had mental health problems. One of my friends is currently in Hospital which he's needed to go to for a long time.... Hopefully when he gets out he'll be much better. It was difficult talking to him just before he went in, he would rant on and on about stuff that made no sense and it was not only irritating but incredibly sad.

I'm about to go to the shop to buy beer. It's nearly 1pm so that'll do... Hopefully it'll last the day, if not, well, it's my own stupid fault for drinking so early.

It's 9:51 AM.. I'm drunk as a motherfucker and have to run the show at 2:00PM...wonder how this will go! ;0

They say sleepessness is as bad as reaching the legal limit of alchohol...what about when you do both? Gonna take an aspirin and a 5 hr energy and lay down under the shower and see if that prepares me for my 12 he work day

I'm pretty sure I will post after today but anyway...

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BUNCH OF DRUNKS!!

This is what the drunken post thread is for.... Anyway, hope everybody on LOP has a great xmas!!!

Been drinking quite a bit of Jameson the past few days. Itís kind of a Christmas ritual for me. Hope everybody has a great weekend and a merry whatever you decide to celebrate.

Merry Christmas!

Just got a bottle of Jim Beam for today and going to my parents tomorrow.

Good sweet Jim

Iíve put down nearly a fifth of Swedish vodka today. Got three beers (7% IPAs) in the fridge waiting on me when the vodka runs out. Not looking forward to the hangover and subsequent visit to my parentís house tomorrow evening. (Theyíre lame, and they donít drink at all...)

I hear you about being in a non alchohol environment. I usually do a lot of pre-drinking in that situation

My parents drink so I should be ok.... Got a bad hangover after nearly finishing the bottle of Jim.

I usually mix with Cola so it also gives me a bit of a stomach ache because of all the sugar.

Sounds odd not drinking on Xmas day...

Christmas Eve was my drunkest day: Jim Beam, Bud light, and Patron...I was dancing...wtf..

Drank mainly ales and a few cocktails early on.

My auntie was smoking weed which was funny... I didn't feel like it, I rarely do.

I am drunk ..I hate to think of the thought of off work; because, work is my life. But I have got 2 weeks off work coming up. I do much better when regretting life than I do regretting work. Here we go, though. Which is better: to regret work or to regret life?
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:00 AM.

I'd rather regret (the lack of) work.

...but I kinda regret life anyway, probably from the lack of doing anything vaguely like work.

About to embellish in a night cap. Hard to believe just 8 hrs ago I was enjoying an early cocktail!

Spritzer? Tried that one for the first time earlyish on Xmas day. Tasted bitter but nice and refreshing, was an interesting drink.

Every day Im less impressed with this world more for allowing me to exist in it...be glad when this cycle just stops...Just jacking with ya...Jack Danielson with ya I mean

Ugh fuck I am hungover....

Getting some more beer in a minute. I spent most of NYE and this morning playing Xbox and getting completely smashed on SoCo and Lemonade.

I woke up at 4am and drank a coffee like a retard and then changed my mind and wanted to go back to bed... So I've just drank some beer.

Also, I was stuck reminiscing about the past. My old friend from high school is around at the moment and this always happens when I see him. I feel kinda upset to be honest, wondering how everything got completely fucked. He talks about relationships and normal life things and all I've got to talk about is drugs and drink. It's funny, because to a lot of people that's exciting but I'm bored sick of it all (literally sick).

I need a life. I haven't had a girlfriend in 9 years... I hate mentioning/thinking of her because it makes me more sad thinking about the fact that I haven't had another relationship for so long. I'm really not bothered about sex, big deal, if I was bothered I'd sleep with one of the prostitutes that call round for my neighbor. But sending time with a chick and knowing they like/love you is completely different.

Doesn't really help matters that after generally not looking after myself for so long I look like Gollum. Don't even know where to start if I wanted to fix up my life.

It starts with you, man...stop drinking and doing drugs, go to the gymn or work out. Get a job if you havent. Commit to doing things that make you like yourself. Find a socail outing....
    I love to drink but would not let it get in the way of living life and if I quit it now, I don't think I would look back and wish I did more..I hope all goes well.

Ugh, the drunk I need to quit post from me again... I do this about once every month or so