Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bray Wyatt

As a horror movie fan, it's not subtle or quick enough enough for me. But I love it! Reminds me of Pazuzu popping up during the Exorcist.

I find it hilarious it's being promoted on the U.S. president's favorite show, Fox and Friends.

The main page just confirmed that Ramblin' Rabbit was killed as a result of the fire set by Seth Rollins. So the WWE just condoned murder for a program that is PG and aimed at kids.

Yes I know that Ramblin' Rabbit is a puppet.
    Yes I know that it is fake.
    Yes I know that were are not supposed to take the puppet seriously.

BUT, kids just saw their face champion deliberately set fire to the Firefly Funhouse where he killed a character, which is murder, regardless of it being a puppet.

Bray 'killed' the rabbit every week

Also, Seth is turning heel (i fucking hope so. He sucks otherwise )

When Bray had the stuffing kicked out of Rabbit in the Funhouse prior to the HIAC, we never saw or heard that it died, and it came back the very next week. So with the WWE confirming that Rabbit is dead, it becomes murder.

And I agree that Seth should be a heel.

Supposedly Seth is not turning, at least right now. We'll see.

Full belly giggles at the concept of a stuffed toy puppet being 'murdered'. Thanks, Powder, I needed that today.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    The main page just confirmed that Ramblin' Rabbit was killed as a result of the fire set by Seth Rollins. So the WWE just condoned murder for a program that is PG and aimed at kids.

Yes I know that Ramblin' Rabbit is a puppet.
    Yes I know that it is fake.
    Yes I know that were are not supposed to take the puppet seriously.

BUT, kids just saw their face champion deliberately set fire to the Firefly Funhouse where he killed a character, which is murder, regardless of it being a puppet.
    So the WWE just condoned murder for a program that is PG and aimed at kids?????

No, they didn't. Not even close, and your standard delusion pretend outrage isn't going convince me otherwise.

How? They had Seth Rollins deliberately set the Funhouse on fire and the WWE confirmed that Rabbit died as a result. If this was any other show, where a character set fire to a building and another character died, that would be murder.

So because the character is a puppet it is not murder?

Again, I know it is fake and a puppet, but the concept is not.

So there is absolutely no pretend outrage. It is what it is. Calling a spade a spade.

So do not try to tell me that I am offended or being too literal, or anything of that matter, because I am not. I would love more realism in the product. But when a wrestler sets fire to a building, and then the company confirms that a character dies as a direct result of that fire, that is murder.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-15-2019 at 11:06 AM.

There seems to be plenty of issues with this angle to worry about. I'm not sure the death of a stuffed animal character is one of them in the grand scheme of things.

There are so many other issues, like the Falls Count Anywhere match. If Rollins gets another screwy finish, and Bray does not win, the WWE is already burying the character. The Fiend should walk out of the show as RAW Champion ad really screw with the draft staus as he is currently a Smackdown performer, unless that is the major trade we keep hearing about.

I was just pointing out that the WWE basically condoned Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    I was just pointing out that the WWE basically condoned Murder.
    Only the deranged will see it that way. Seek help.

As for the actual issues, and not the invented rantings of a madman...
    I'm trying to picture what the Fiend will do on Smackdown. Looking at the roster, I have an odd fascination with seeing him feud with The Miz. I have no idea why I feel it would be great, and maybe the complete mishmash of characters is what is interesting me. But I want that.

The obvious Bray vs Braun or Brock angles would obviously be interesting too.
    Last edited by PEN15v2; 10-15-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PEN15v2 View Post
    Only the deranged will see it that way. Seek help.

As for the actual issues, and not the invented rantings of a madman...
    You judged me prior because I have never met Vince McMahon, and now you are judging me, calling me delusional, deranged, a madman and that I need help because I see a segment that is troubling, and you have never met me. And you are telling me that I need to seek help. What is more is that you don’t or choose not to.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-15-2019 at 12:17 PM.

..... And we've stepped over the line. Calm this down now and don't make me get involved.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I'm only judging your actual words, and you are mad if you think a segment where a puppet was killed is the same advocating murder. Get upset all you want about me calling you out on it. The truth is that most people here seem to treat you like a child with your pathetic posts. I try to converse with you about some of them in most cases, but sometimes you just go way too far past the line of normality. This is one of those cases. Had Sesame Street had Big Bird thrown a molotov cocktail into Oscar's garbage can and killed him, with Big Bird still being a hero, you'd be correct. That would advocate murder. If they are advocating anything, it's arson. And that's a major stretch because it's such a fictional environment.

When any TV show has had the hero do something illegal and drastic, it's generally framed as reasonable due to their stressed state of mind. It's not advocating anything. It's good people doing something bad, but we understand it even if we don't agree.

The issue here is WWE is not going to win any story telling prizes ever. Seth doesn't have a developed character to really work with, and his drive to this lunacy has been poor. When Orton burned down Bray's original compound, it was years of Orton being a Viper. It fit his character to do something dastardly to an evil cult leader. It didn't advocate arson at that time, because the pieces fit and the story arc made sense. Rollins doesn't have a decade+ of heel work as background, so it's not a good guy doing a bad thing out of frustration. It was just bad writing. And the bad flow to the story is leaving glaring holes to poke at, and the extreme issues are found by people like you who are past the line of reasonable. You think a puppet being burned in advocating murder. Had this been Orton, you wouldn't have had this issue.

I hope. But you still surprise me from time to time with the turds you post here.

Can we focus on the real issue here, please? If Seth has a good enough lawyer, he can probably get the murder charge dropped to involuntary manslaughter, which means he might not even face any serious jail time or anything. Therefore, you guys arguing over condoning murder or not is a moot point.

Throw the book at him so he cant tweet terrible takes that bury himself as the biggest dork in wrestling

Transgender Terror
    What book am I throwing at him? Only one I have on hand is I Wanted Change in Wrestling and All I Got Was Sloppy Seconds: A Colt Iken Biography.

And the sloppy seconds were for handjobs...

What slander are you guys lobbying my way this time?!

I was saying the handjobs you give yourself are sloppy seconds.

No discussion here yet of Bray being champion, which only happened at the end of October. Good move by WWE?

It seems they want to continue to Daniel Bryan story with him - the last I heard that program was continuing until the Rumble, but it's clearly going through TLC at the very least.

The only thing I wish is that they'd drop the red lighting.

Bray is killing it as champion. They also just introduced a brand new "character specific" title for the Fiend. This new title belt is a trial for future champions to test out sales. If the belt succeeds, they will make more.

But Bray is finally getting the main event push and respect that he deserves.

However, the knock is that he is too powerful.

I think Coach has spoken to that elsewhere, regarding his power. I do think they've sold themselves up the river in that regard, and possibly done so too early. Looking forward to a second Fiend vs Bryan match, though.

There's part me that'd love to discover that The Fiend's weakness is just 'wrestling'. Like, you can throw all this hooky kooky toolbox/ladder/chair/electrical appliance shit at him and he just brushes it off, but Bryan gets him in a small package once and he can't kick out of it.