How many times are key words used in the CF?

I searched the word happy and saw its been used 217 times in the CF. And I couldn't find any results for the word sad. That's good news since, it anything, we're here to make people happy.

Also, random fact, I searched the word "pussy" and found the course word to be used in the past in the drunk posting thread, in a Skittles column, by Uncle Joe in the LOP world title series column, and many times in the LOP fantasy wrestling league.

What common words can you search, how many times can you find them? What do their usages mean about our home here at the CF?
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 12-16-2018 at 05:09 AM.

Trash talking in LPW can get very repetitive if you're not particularly creative (e.g. Me) and you tend to just end up calling people pussyfarts or whatever.

I'm wondering why LPW seems to have died actually.

Ahh, explanations clearing things up, already. LPW is one of the few corners I don't go to in the CF, though I imagine it's fun.

More good news for the CF the word content has been used much more than the word depressed. The word content has been used 83 times and the word depressed 7.

Some places the word depressed has been used in the drunk posting thread of course. LPW and a column about Survivor Series 2018...I definitely understand how it could be used in a column about that.

On the flip side the word content was also usedd in the drunk posting thread . Depends on the alchohol mood I suppose.

Another sign that the CF is a positive place
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 12-16-2018 at 09:31 AM.

If you mean CF as in Columns Forum, The Hub isn't part of it. I can't think of what else you might mean apart from Central Forum. Confusing. Neither is LPW part of it... Unless I'm looking at an entirely different site to you. Also, like I said, I don't know what CF stands for.

Back in the day, when we had the FFA instead of The Hub, I couldn't think of something more far removed from the Columns forum. All it was was people taking the piss out of each others lives and swearing a lot... at least it's a bit more civilized than caveman times.