Thread: Finn Balor

Finn Balor

It finally hit me as to what entrance does Finn Balor reminds me of...it was bothering me for a while, but now with the red trunks, I got it.

Not Balor's biggest fan but he's got enough fans that they have to do something better with him in 2019

Now there is a heel IC champ it is a big opportunity for Balor. Even though he won the Universal Title before he isn't at that level any more and he is just dying for a good midcard feud to help with taht rehabilitation. He really hasn't had a popularly recieved feud since his return beyond some well done one off matches but a run opposite Dean Ambrose could be just the tonic to have people reinvest in his work.

@Sir_Samuel

Well gotta say better late than never I guess. Finn finally gets his chance to get beaten by Brock.

Im actually a fan of this as I've said in other places it is clear Brock works best against smaller guys when he doesn't have to tune up the strength, menace and power and can then actually use his natural speed. The guy also seems to be way more willing to bump around for the smaller guys which makes them look great.

@Sir_Samuel