Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    Though AiC are dropping Rainier Fog towards the end of August. Truth be told I don't know a lot of their stuff post-Layne.
    Just checking this album out now. First instinct is I like this a lot more than I expected to like it.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

If you don't mind having nightmares for the rest of your life, check this out. They're an internet band, as in they made their music thru the net and don't tour or anything. It's crazy complicated, apparently it's an 8 string guitar tuned EAEADGBe

Last edited by The Dude; 1 Week Ago at 07:19 AM.

Haha, anything that comes with that kind of an intro is probably something I'm going to sidestep nowadays.

Just listening to the latest Iron Maiden album. I know they are one of the bands that divide opinion in the metal community, but for me they are ridiculously consistent. And this is great, I've been nodding my head pretty much from the start. You've got to be happy enough with what some people consider 'rock excesses', mind. It's typical Iron Maiden in that regard. And there's only the one song under 5 minutes long, and that one runs for 4.59, so....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."