Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The only match I'm interested in anymore in Mox vs Suzuki. New Japan won't book it though, because then wrestling might as well end since it would be pointless to continue.

Would you rather Mox vs Suzuki over Mox vs Ishii? I mean, those two have both got me quite excited for a potential G1 run, for sure.

The Brain
    I want Moxley vs. everyone, to be honest. So many great possibilities.

I'm fairly certain you guys are all going to get what you want relatively soon.

Mox in G1 confirmed yet? i'd almost hold off on Suzuki/Mox until Wrestle Kingdom if i could.

Quote Originally Posted by LK3185 View Post
    i'd almost hold off on Suzuki/Mox until Wrestle Kingdom if i could.
    Make sense. Wrestling can't get better than that match, so if you're going to cancel all wrestling after a match you might as well wait until WK.

Transgender Terror
    Quote Originally Posted by Cult Icon View Post
    I'm fairly certain you guys are all going to get what you want relatively soon.
    ROCK/CENA III?!?!

Nuts to that, I want a fourth WM HHH/Taker match.

GIVE ME WHAT i WANT, IKEN!

Now I want to go back and watch Suzuki matches.
    Last edited by Oliver; 1 Week Ago at 05:20 AM.

He is going against Shota Umino at Dominion and I am so pumped. Shota is a guy that intentionally targets Minoru Suzuki in a tag match, he basically has a death wish but also has a ton of fight so it will be a damn fun match as Mox crushes a mosquito that is trying its hardest to bite him.

In relation to the Juice match I would agree he didn't do a whole lot more than he did in WWE but the fire and intensity he bought was right up there with when he blazed his way up the midcard opposite Seth back in 2014. Juice deserves so much praise as he nearly killed himself getting this match over but you could see Jon leading the action throughout.

Also it was a great way to debut a new supped up finisher.

Going forward I really hope he gets in the G1, with AEW poised to grow this year is almost now or never (at least for a few years) and it would be a great way for him to get a whole lot of big name matches in quick succession. Also I've been piloting the Moxley v Suzuki hype train since before he even left WWE so I'm glad to see so many people getting on board.
    Last edited by SirSam; 1 Week Ago at 09:01 AM.

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar
    It's not official yet but given that Moxley took the mic and said he wanted in the G1 last night, I think it's safe to assume he will be in. That's fantastic news. No matter which block he's in, I'm sure there will be a lot of great matches happening.

I also like how it seems he'll be taking Umino under his wing after last night's match. It kind of adds a new layer to that character, where he actually associates with someone instead of being a loner who wants to beat everyone up. It'll be fun to see how they mesh.

Yeah, Mox, Kenta, Shingo and Ospreay all got on the mic to announce. I didn't realize it was that easy to get in. It's like the Royal Rumble.

Now, excuse me while I record a quick video...

EDIT: Goddamn, I just saw his post match promo. Beautiful! Pulling Umino up by the hair to go have "many sake". I hope that they team them together on the G1 tour.

The Brain
    Really awesome that Moxley will (likely) actually be in G1. Incredible how fast things have moved with him, couldn't be more pleased for the guy.

If he was gona be in ther G1 at some point this is the year to do it given for at least the next few he will most likely be tied up with AEW TV commitments.

The Shota Umino thing is an interesting wrinkle to his character, he is also a guy that respects those who put up a good fight. I’m looking forward to seeing their tag team antics in the G1 off nights.