Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 135
  1. #81
    Dean will probably go to smackdown after Mania. He can feud with guys like Rusev, Mysterio, etc.

    Though, honestly Smackdown is lacking in the face department.

  2. #82
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    Smackdown is lacking in all departments for single competition. But surprisingly their tag division is stacked if they used them properly.

    Bar
    New Day
    Usos
    Club
    Bludgeon Bros
    Sanity
    And Now Miz/Shane

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    ^ and they don't. The first three teams you listed have gone back and forth all year with barely any storyline to support it. Tag team wrestling in WWE is pretty lazy right now.

    Smackdown for the last 6 months to a year have focused on the vet stars and while that can produce good matches and its an easier watch than Raw, they still need to establish younger talent... I'm hopeful that Ali and Andrade are getting a real push and its not a ruse
    Last edited by LK3185; 01-18-2019 at 12:13 AM.

  4. #84
    Well at least Andrade is picking wins now =S

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    796
    I think EC3 is going to be the next big face - and big push - on Smackdown. And I'm there for it. Failing that, the time is right to push Big E to the main event.

    Quote Originally Posted by LK3185 View Post
    I don't believe roadblock is on the schedule.

    I'm a fan of Lashley so i don't mind the switch, especially if it leads to an Apollo Crews feud. I honestly think Vince has cooled on Dean a bit. I mean, he's a heel, Seth is likely to be Universal Champion after mania and they've already done the feud and its been frankly disappointing. So what do you do with Dean if he's not feuding with Seth? I imagine he probably goes on to work with Balor and loses that mini feud as well. I can't see any upward movement coming for Dean especially since they will want to push guys like EC3 and Drew. Maybe a switch back to SD would help.
    I wonder how much of this is down to the one disappointing match Ambrose and Rollins had together at TLC? We know Vince was reportedly 'furious' about the way it went down, and there always has to be a scapegoat for these things it seems.

  6. #86
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    EC3 is a face? I know next to nothing about him, but his look screams cocky arrogant heel.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    EC3 is a face? I know next to nothing about him, but his look screams cocky arrogant heel.
    He could probably go either way, but has definitely been a face in NXT.

    You're right, though.

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post


    I wonder how much of this is down to the one disappointing match Ambrose and Rollins had together at TLC? We know Vince was reportedly 'furious' about the way it went down, and there always has to be a scapegoat for these things it seems.
    Maybe but Dean's promo work hasn't been lighting the world on fire either... Like Bryan is getting people talking more cause it feels real. I think they've mishandled Dean ever since he came back, plus they've always thought more of Seth than they did Dean. Time away from Seth would actually be a good thing for Dean.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    796
    I liked that promo Dean did on the car bonnet, where he burnt the Shield vest.

    His material has been crap, though - people smell, people are dirty, all the tired tropes of WWE heel promos. The moment they give him any real emotion to work with, I think he's away - his best promos are where he's really feeling it.

  10. #90
    Administrator Prime Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,974
    ^ That might be one of those examples of you can write a story and you can explain it away, but if you give a guy lines he can't perform, in this medium it still isn't going to work....

    "The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

  11. #91
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    So it appears that the Ambrose/Rollins feud is done, and Ambrose is not going back after Lashley for the IC Title, so what are the plans for Ambrose? What is his future? His WM opponent?

    I just posted in the KO thread, that I am hoping that Owens returns during the Rumble and attacks Lashley setting up/reviving their feud, now including the IC title. Rollins appears to be primed to wither win the Rumble or at least face Lesnar at Mania without the Rumble win. So where does that leave Ambrose? The only face left that is on par with Ambrose will be Balor, and to a much lesser extend Elias, but I can't see Elias vs Ambrose as a WM match.

  12. #92
    So it appears that the Ambrose/Rollins feud is done, and Ambrose is not going back after Lashley for the IC Title, so what are the plans for Ambrose? What is his future? His WM opponent?
    To be fair, there is no reason why Ambrose would since rematch clauses are no longer a thing. To be honest, I like that there are no rematch clauses anymore since sometimes WWE conveniently forgot about them. Remember after Wyatt lost the title to Orton? Where was his?

    Ambrose vs Balor makes sense for Mania, if Balor doesn't win the title. It's possible that he could, though.

  13. #93
    Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    495
    There may yet be another revisit of the Rollins / Ambrose thing. Ambrose consciously talked about Rollins in his promo on Monday of course, and if Rollins turns up as the winner on Sunday there's plenty of space there for WWE to go back to that old reliable well of 'put your title shot on the line' at either of the two February PPVs they need to occupy the Rumble winner for until 'Mania time. Alternatively, if Rollins doesn't win, then I imagine they might still lean on the history between the two for one of the Chambers maybe?

    Not saying these are definites, just that they're still possible. Gonna be interesting to see where Ambrose is paired for 'Mania but Bálor is a good shout. If they had any sense, they'd get that IC off Lashley, onto Finn and let him and Ambrose vie for it. Ambrose has proven previous with that title and he's always done a great job with it. Balor is someone just itching to have the kind of opportunity Seth had this year, and is liable to make a similar success of it if it gets given. Those two could put some 'Mania mid card magic together for sure.

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    Reportedly, 3 sources apparently that Dean is leaving WWE after his contract is up post Mania.

  15. #95
    Senior Member 205 Clive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    249
    Another day, and another WWE wrestler apparently wanting to leave. I'll believe it when I see it.

  16. #96
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    I just logged on to post this about Ambrose, but apparently it is true. I bet he is frustrated with his lack of push, just like everyone else.

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    Its said he's sick of the hokey shit and hit a breaking a point a few weeks ago. Thing is, these things are happening. No one really is denying that the Revial asked for their release. Maria said she didn't but it was Mike Kanalis who did and now this.

    You're not going to run a story like this if there isn't some truth to it. Coupled with the fact he unceremoniously lost the IC title, got dumped from the rumble and then got punked by Nia last night after losing clean to Seth. There was also no 'you people' promo from Dean last night.

  18. #98
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    I would take a very educated guess that Vince and HHH will meet with Ambrose well before his contract is up and try to work something out. I do not think that Vince wants Ambrose (and then subsequently Renee) to show up in AEW and being a top guy for them. because if Ambrose jumps ship, then who is to say who is next?

    I am still hoping that AEW is going to take off. That means that there will finally be a true rival to the WWE and the talent is starting to see and feel that. This will force the WWE's hand. Either stop with the nonsense and the stupid story lines and treat everyone fairly, or they will want to leave to go to AEW. This could be a very good thing for the business of wrestling. Competition makes change.

    The WWE reportedly is going to actually push the Revival b/c they are tired of losing to Lucha House party, and they are right. They are a great Tag Team who should be champions already.

    Also I think that Ambrose's promo last night saying that when they rode together, they hated HHH, and that HHH never believed in him etc. I do not think that was scripted, it may have been, but if Ambrose is leaving, what will they do? Fire him?

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    I am still hoping that AEW is going to take off. That means that there will finally be a true rival to the WWE and the talent is starting to see and feel that. This will force the WWE's hand. Either stop with the nonsense and the stupid story lines and treat everyone fairly, or they will want to leave to go to AEW. This could be a very good thing for the business of wrestling. Competition makes change.
    Interesting you say Competition makes change when the only time WWE was pushed was when WCW was kicking their ass and they almost went out of business. But people forget, that was an entirely different time, where WWF was still a private company, in a time of frankly a society of chaos where the rules were lax and you could get away with more things on TV. Since that time, WWE has found a way to get out of the seedy niche and more into a mainstream product that while isn't as popular, is able to have enough leverage in the marketplace to get billion dollar deals from companies starved for live content.

    All this is to say, AEW is competition, you're right.. but everything is and another company with big dollars behind them may poach talent that are distasfied with their situation BUT the machine will roll on. Someone will take Dean's place and WWE's bottom line won't be effected AND more importantly, they won't do anything differently because they don't think anything is wrong and because there's only so much they can actually do.

    AEW helps the wrestlers have more options and creative freedom. It doesn't and won't make WWE's core product any better.

  20. #100
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    I do not think you can say that it will not effect the WWE. If the better talent chooses not to stay, sign, or re-sign, then it will effect the WWE. That is exactly what happened in the 90s. Talent left for more money and the promise of a more prominent role on scree.

    Yes the WWE is a giant, but when you stop having the top guys on TV because they are tired of being stifled, and/or completely underused, and they leave, and the young guys signed elsewhere, so you do not have the tealent to replace them, that is a problem. Look at the talent in NXT. Name one that have come to the main roster and has been a top guy since the Shield? Owens and Balor you could argue, but barring injuries, they are not, and have not been treated as top guys, even with a 6 month title reign for KO.

    Everyone else has been completely misused on the main roster. Where is Sanity, AOP, the Ascension, Bo Dallas, the Revival, Sami Zayn, Neville, Emma, Bayley, even Sasha Banks to an extent, and Asuka until the past month? All top guys from NXT that we’re never given a full chance to shine on the main roster. Held back for others.

    Competition, real competition, from an organization that is being started to be more wrestler friendly, and to try to give the fans a better product and a true alternative to the WWE, will make younger guys really have the ball in their court. Imagine the interviews. Wrestler X will ask, how am I going to be used? And if the WWE doenst answer in a good way, or even if they do, Wrestler X could ask for certain things in his contract, guarantees p, otherwise, he will go elsewhere.

    A true rival promotion, can cause changes to the bottom line. Maybe not immediate, but over the course of a year and beyond when talent chooses to go away.

  21. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    796
    Honestly, you could see the frustration in Ambrose during that WWE 24 thing on him during his injury and recovery. The fact that they completely fumbled what should have been an incredibly hot and emotional angle with Rollins by turning it into the most by the numbers stupid shit imaginable shows that his concerns and issues are right there.

    Within 6 months, WWE are going to lose 2/3rds of The Shield - Reigns potentially to return but who knows, and Ambrose to pastures new. Two of their three great hopes for the future gone.

  22. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    snip
    Losing talent effects WWE of course but consider how much talent they actually have and consider how much of that is wasted and has the company taken a downturn? No. Will talent get more money from WWE because of AEW? Yes, apparently Dean was offered over a Million dollars but WWE can't bring us back to the blood and sex of the attitude era, it wouldn't work for one thing... and WWE is too mircomanaged (hence why they've controlled fiances) that you're not gonna see creative suddenly be good and logically make sense.

    All WWE will do is give people raises and pushes to stay and believe in their machine of churning out talent.

    Also, who's to say Dean even wants to work in AEW? He always came off as a WWE guy only and if money doesn't motivate him... I could easily see him disappearing.

  23. #103
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    I am not asking for a rehash of the Attitude Era. You can tell compelling stories, and allow for the talent to show more of their own personalities without being R rated, or even TV-14. The WWE needs to fix it's "let's push this guy and this girl above everyone else because that's what we want" and truly listen to the fans and then work from there. The only time I can remember in the past 10 years, where the fans forced the WWE was WM30 with Daniel Bryan and now with Becky Lynch. Other than that, it has been the Roman Reigns and Charlotte show.

    BUT the WWE keeps on going with all of the wasted talent because of the fact that there has not been a rival company to join. The wrestlers like Zach Ryder, for an example, are "content' to keep earning paychecks with literally nothing to do, but if youy give him an option now, he can leave and become someone, somewhere else.

    The current talent under contract will most likely not be affected until rating slip and AEW starts pulling the WWE's audience, ratings, talent and they create a buzz around them. But new talent, yet unsigned will have the option of not going there. And when initial contracts are up, you will see more people jump ship. That is when the true effect will be felt. Again, as I said, not immediately, but give it some time.

  24. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    The crux of the debate is thinking WWE will be forced to change their ways. We know Vince is quite stubborn so its gonna take alot for him to change. I don't know how things will go with AEW but short term the wrestlers have to have options open and willing to take risk on themselves. If you stay, get a raise not just cause of AEW but because of the rights fees. There's gonna be spots open for people loyal to Vince. Dean isn't the only one going to leave. Bank on that.

  25. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    308
    If this is true, I'm thrilled about this for entirely different reasons than Powder, provided Ambrose still wants to wrestle (if he doesn't, this would be the biggest shame since Punk quit). I don't watch WWE, I have no desire to watch WWE and Dean Ambrose is one of those people I unfortunately had to stop watching when I made that choice. To get to see him again, potentially free of the shackles, under the old Jon Moxley name would be a delight, especially when he has old programs with long forgotten tag partner Sami Callihan or cool new stuff with a guy like Joey Janela ahead of him. He'd also be a great get for AEW, especially since it would give him a fresh start and, to some degree, wash off some of the stink that has hurt his aura the past few years.

    It's remarkable it's even gotten to this point because back in 2014 I was convinced Dean Ambrose was "the guy." Everyone wanted to talk about Roman or Seth because they had a better look or did cooler dives but the guy who held it all together was Ambrose. Especially after Punk left, you could tell he was the only one of those three, hell the only one WWE had (at least at the time) who could do what Punk did, in that he did all the little things well and, when given the opportunity, could cut a promo that could change the landscape at the drop of the hat. And yet the only time they ever used him properly (at least from what I saw, which didn't include his title run) was that initial feud with Rollins, and in the end he never won any of those matches, was forced to do goofier shit the more time went on in that angle (which he amazingly did get over), had to share the spotlight with a Cena/Orton feud that no one remembers at this point and, most embarrassingly, got beaten by holograms and exploding TV's in that dumbass Bray Wyatt feud. All because he was hot and WWE couldn't have him hotter than Roman Reigns at the time. WWE had a chance to make Dean that year, make Roman the next year (and make Seth in between all that) and they would've legitimately had three major stars on their hands. Instead Dean now wants to leave, Roman hopefully return more over than ever, but only because of what he went through (and there's no guarantee that WWE, the same company that bombed Daniel Bryan's comeback till he turned heel, will stick the landing there) and Seth is a star, but not a mega star. It's remarkable.


  26. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    WWE put out a statement that Dean is in fact leaving when his contract expires in April.

  27. #107
    Does this turn into a CM Punk situation now where they play it up on TV or do you think Ambrose is off TV starting right now?
    Last edited by comfortablynumb; 01-29-2019 at 06:04 PM.

  28. #108
    And if Dean does quit, Renee will probably go with him.

  29. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    308
    If he keeps appearing I would say this points to the whole thing being a work because I can't see why they would build up any sort of program for a guy that's completely out the door. So if we are to believe this is real (and every credible journalist seems to think so) then I expect we won't see Dean Ambrose on TV again. I do think however you will see this guy who looks a lot like Ambrose named Jon Moxley on this show called Double or Nothing in Las Vegas on May 25th. Just a hunch though.


  30. #110
    Feeling Minnesota Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    If a person chooses not to re-sign with the WWE and let's their contract run out, like Ambrose is supposedly doing, is there a No Compete Clause attached? Or is that only for released wrestlers?

    Because if there is the 3 month No Compete Clause, then Ambrose/Moxley/Good or whatever he wants to call himself, couldn't show up on May 25th.

    Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
    Does this turn into a CM Punk situation now where they play it up on TV or do you think Ambrose is off TV starting right now?
    It can't be a Punk situation, b/c Punk wanted to re-sign, apparently Ambrose doesn't.
    Last edited by Powder; 01-30-2019 at 10:48 AM.

  31. #111
    Did he want to re-sign? He seemed very on the fence at the time and leaning toward leaving. I'm just asking do they give Ambrose a microphone and let him say what he wants. I highly doubt it, but it could also be their last resort of keeping him (and hoping he catches fire). In reality I doubt we see him again on WWE TV though (for now).
    Last edited by comfortablynumb; 01-30-2019 at 11:03 AM.

  32. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    308
    The 90 day clause is of no concern here. It only applies to when a wrestler is outright released; as Ambrose is letting his contract expire it means he'll be free and clear when it's up, meaning he would be able to do Double or Nothing. Even if that wasn't the case he could work immediately anyway. I know no one likes Del Rio anymore but back when he was released the first time he ignored the no compete clause and immediately went to work for AAA, then immediately challenged the clause in court and won. You can also refuse the clause by refusing to take the money during the 90 day period; when Sami Callihan was released a few years ago he was given the option to reject the clause and did, which led to him immediately getting back to work. Basically it's not going to come into play. Ambrose is either going to reject it or it won't matter.


  33. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    I could see Dean still on TV given their statement, I don't think they want to make it worse and they also know if fans know he's under contract but disappears for 3 months, their might be some backlash. Not punk level but I would expect Dean fans to be very supportive of him.

  34. #114
    Hell of a time to drop the ball on Ambrose given AEW starting up. Not that Ambrose is definitely going to jump ship after all is said.

    Ambrose is unhappy with how he is being used, yes. So creative should work on building him up for a major push. If I was them, he'd be the one I'd have to dethrone Daniel Bryan.

  35. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    We don't know exactly what he's unhappy about. All the reports said he was sick of the hokey shit.. and for him to not re-sign, that must mean that he wasn't pleased with any creative changes... They just threw money at him to fix the problem.

    You have AEW who are likely to give talent way more creative freedom and more money per date than WWE could possibly offer if rumors are to be believed.

  36. #116
    Yeah I think it says a lot he just closed negotiations and is content going.

  37. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    947
    Exactly. This story doesn't come out if they were still at the negotiating table.

  38. #118
    Super Moderator Team Farrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLostInRewind View Post
    And if Dean does quit, Renee will probably go with him.
    Nah, she's not going anywhere. Unless ESPN makes her an offer, WWE is legitimately her dream job. She's a wrestling fan who got her start hosting a WWE after show. As long as there are no bridges burned or hard feelings, she'll stick around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cult Icon View Post
    If he keeps appearing I would say this points to the whole thing being a work because I can't see why they would build up any sort of program for a guy that's completely out the door. So if we are to believe this is real (and every credible journalist seems to think so) then I expect we won't see Dean Ambrose on TV again. I do think however you will see this guy who looks a lot like Ambrose named Jon Moxley on this show called Double or Nothing in Las Vegas on May 25th. Just a hunch though.
    I think they'll give him a program. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the WrestleMania pre-show. He has name value and some cache that could be useful in putting over one of the brand new NXT call-ups. Rumors were Ambrose vs EC3, and I think they'll still go through with it because of Ambrose's value as a name in establishing someone new right away.

    There don't appear to be outwardly hard feelings, and they might hope that he'll change his mind in the end. I'm sure that contract is still on the table and WWE isn't going to tell him to go fuck himself should he decide to stay, so they might as well keep him on TV. He puts someone new over (or Nia Jax, ugh!) if he's leaving, or he changes his mind at the eleventh hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLostInRewind View Post
    Hell of a time to drop the ball on Ambrose given AEW starting up. Not that Ambrose is definitely going to jump ship after all is said.

    Ambrose is unhappy with how he is being used, yes. So creative should work on building him up for a major push. If I was them, he'd be the one I'd have to dethrone Daniel Bryan.
    I'm not sure how much WWE dropped the ball with him. He seems like he's not meant for the WWE machine and he gritted his teeth and kept up with it because he enjoyed working and travelling alongside two guys who legitimately became his close friends, and his wife. Plus, I'm sure that the money was great. But he's the type of guy that wouldn't like the WWE atmosphere.

    I also believe that he'll be back. He isn't going to burn bridges on the way out, and I don't think he's the type to go off burying the company and "shooting" on them. For all his headaches, it seems like they treated him well and he recognizes and appreciates that. He might just need to do what guys like Jericho and Christian have done over the years: leave for a few years, get their palate cleansed, "learn a new hold" and come back.

    It sort of makes me wonder. That incredible doc that they put out last year, how much of that do you think was Dean legitimately venting his frustrations and just being generally unhappy with how he was being used on his return? The editors and creative probably took a look at that, saw that he'd turned heel anyway and just edited it to tell the story of his heel turn.

  39. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    308
    To me the only reason you keep Dean on TV is if this whole thing is indeed a work like some are suggesting. The problem is it isn't a work; WWE isn't going to send out a statement like they did to places like ESPN, Deadspin and such if it weren't true (it's one thing to work Wade Keller, it's another to work outlets you hope will cover you seriously one day). So putting him on TV to either put over EC3 (what a waste that would be), Nia (ditto) or Triple H (ditto again) only for him to leave would just do more harm than good because a) it'll just get fans hopes up only to crush them and b) it'll just give free advertising to both Ambrose and whatever place he's going to. There's also the risk of fans flocking to him as a martyr if WWE books him so badly, which also boosts his pedigree for when he leaves. The best thing to do is to take him off TV, let the contract run down and then have a clean break. There will still be a ton of excitement for Jon Moxley in AEW or wherever he winds up but we've seen with Pac that, while still big, the momentum he had on his return wasn't the same as it would've been if WWE had released Pac as soon as he wanted out. Keep him off till the deal is done and let him go do whatever.

    I also don't think Dean is ever coming back. A few years ago I would've said it was a shoe in, but I thought that about Cody Rhodes at one point too and it's clear now he's only returning if AEW completely belly flops. For some guys money isn't the be all, end all; creative freedom is, and I think we're seeing that with guys like Cody, Kenny Omega and now Ambrose (note that CM Punk fit this mold as well). They want to be somewhere where they can have a degree of control over what they are doing and while that can happen in WWE, it's very rare and it requires a whole lot of luck to get to that point. As long as Vince is around that will not change so no; I don't think we see Dean in WWE again other than a Hall of Fame appearance or if AEW just folds in the next few years. He'll sign with AEW or some other promotion (Sami Callihan is his long time friend so Impact is an option, even if it's a long shot) and stick with that until it's time to retire or it folds.


  40. #120
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    25
    I'm curious if maybe Dean is looking outside of wrestling too. He's a charismatic guy and I could see him making some headway in Hollywood. Not Rock level. Not Cena level. But, you never know - all it takes is one or two roles and you've got steady work (see Batista). Hell, Rob Van Dam has been in a couple straight-to-DVD movies and he was somewhat notorious for lacking any range in his promos.

    To me, the argument for WWE dropping the ball on him is that, when he was red hot in the summer of 2014, they didn't capitalize on it and push him further to the top. But instead of thrusting him to the top tier of the card - inserting him into stories with Cena and Lesnar - they let him cool and naively thought they could re-heat him whenever they wanted. But not every guy can be "re-heated" back to their previous overness and Ambrose was never as over as he was back then. If you've got a hot hand, you've got to play it. They didn't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •