Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ambrose might have gotten injured at a house show this weekend.....

Apparently he took a Claymore kick and the ref threw up the X...no more details as of yet.
    Last edited by Powder; 02-25-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Seems unaffected based on Raw last night, maybe just a stinger or something.

So... is Ambrose a face again?

Probably, and iit looks like a Shield reunion before his departure is in the works.

If they do another reunion, can it be Reigns that turns this time and he can be like “Haha, you guys really suck. And the whole leukemia thing was a lie, too...”

They would have to do what was suggested in another thread of:

Roman turns on them b/c they were not there for him during his battle with leukemia.

Quote Originally Posted by meandi View Post
    If they do another reunion, can it be Reigns that turns this time and he can be like “Haha, you guys really suck. And the whole leukemia thing was a lie, too...
    Oh man, I'd be so fucking in on this if it happened.

Just a massive middle finger to everyone.

I hope Roman claims it to be his yard again, too.

The main page is reporting that Ambrose has some bookings in May now, which the article also implies that either Ambrose signed a new deal, or will.

I do not know which thread I said it in, but I said that if/when Roman comes back, Ambrose would probably re-sign. I would love to see an Ambrose/Reigns program as that is the only one we haven't seen yet.

To add onto what Powder said, the same article mentioned Roman doing an autograph session and being asked about Ambrose, and Toman replied “We’ll work on that.” Or something along those lines. Backstage reports are also Ambrose is the happiest he’s been in a while since Roman came back, and that part of his frustration was having to use the leukemia angle with Rollins.

The article was amended to remove Ambrose from those dates. Hmmmm...

Maybe the contract talks are not finished.

Well no, of course they're not. They'll keep talking to him until the last moment. They'll probably keep talking to him until he's signed somewhere else. But if he feels he's being misused, and doesn't like his spot, having a friend back isn't going to drastically change that. It might make leaving harder, but if he needs some time out of there he'll have to do what's best for him. Cell phones and email exist.

Exactly. To be honest, I think Dean wants time away from all wrestling. He's had that with injury but I don't think he's happy with what he's been doing for a long time, just my speculation of course. Maybe they can do something that would make him want to reup again but he's probably been fed false promises before. Being happy to see Roman again doesn't mean he's happy at his job.

Quote Originally Posted by LK3185 View Post
    Exactly. To be honest, I think Dean wants time away from all wrestling.
    Except every single person that has reported on this story, including the guy who broke it (Wade Keller) said that Dean isn't tired of wrestling, he's tired of WWE. I haven't listened to it but the podcast he apparently did with Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins is also said to have indicated his passion for wrestling is still there. The guy just wants out and he should leave even with Roman back. People have to remember here that it's not just WWE misusing him, it's that WWE is asking him to re-sign for FIVE YEARS! That was the initial offer and there's no way with the ever changing landscape that WWE is going to lesser the years; they want a full time commitment. If you're Ambrose, why would you suddenly change your mind and sign up for five more years when WWE creative cannot be trusted? So what if his friend is back; I've worked with friends myself in the past and that didn't change the fact that the job was shitty and I had to get out of it. And like Coach said, there's ways to stay in touch if they want to.

Unless WWE suddenly overhauls the creative process and lessens Dean's offer to three years, neither of which are happening, then he's out and he will be wrestling elsewhere. And he won't be the only one before the end of the year.

So is it worth moving this thread yet?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Wait til his contract is officially up.

Probably safe now!

Damn, what a send off.

I think after getting the farewell he did there is very little chance Dean shows up in another major organization any time soon.

With him now gone at least for the time being where do you think Dean's career tanks on an all time scale?

I feel like I've had to say this 9,000 plus times now but what's one more; there is no evidence Dean is done. Wade Keller specifically stated in his initial report, and has not walked back on it since, that Dean wasn't done with wrestling, he was just done with WWE. I've seen the footage from these send offs (feels like there's been 30 of them by this point) and in each one you get a brief glimpse of his frustration; at the RAW after Wrestlemania he made a quick jab at WWE's expense about having the fans sit through three hours of the show, was openly mocking WWE booking his farewell over and over again with Rollins and Reigns in the Michael Cole interview and then at the end of that interview pretty clearly stated he no longer was under anyone's control and could do what he wanted. And in between all that he still seemed pretty passionate about wrestling in the rest of his speeches. So until we go months and months without him appearing anywhere, I don't buy it. The only people who have ever said he'd be taking a long break are fans who didn't want him to leave or Ryan "Sasha and Bayley were crying on the floor" Satin. Every other reliable reporter has been saying he was going to continue to wrestle.

Now why would WWE give him this big send off otherwise? My guess is they just wanted to milk The Shield gimmick as much as they could a few more times while also making sure they didn't burn bridges with Dean on the way out. It's also very likely that up until the last minute they were trying to get him to stay and he just never budged. Really though, at the end of the day he wasn't treated all that differently than any other guy leaving. It seems that way because of The Shield stuff but take that away and his last four months before departing were losing almost every match, getting written off by Drew McIntyre twice to lesser effect each time out and then getting humiliated by Bobby Lashley after Lashley said he was going to beat Dean and steal his wife. The guy didn't even get a Mania spot AND wasn't even used last week when there was a shortage of wrestlers due to travel issues. The Shield stuff makes it look better than it was, but in reality Dean's departure wasn't that much different.

Transgender Terror
    Good riddance.

What a coincidence; that's the same thing I say when the Mariners are eliminated from playoff contention every year!

Transgender Terror
    Bad rubbish knows bad rubbish.