Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAW View Post
    Maverick is a doodoo head. There. Trash talk. Lol

EDIT: do we really have to post these in the main thread? Seems awfully counter productive if one of them gets buried somewhere. Just my two nickles.
    IGNORANT

Since the reset, I havenít really know who changed their handler.

Is Jeremysclsplx actually the legendary Jeff?

And is Timebomb someone we all knew but handler is changed?

Asking because I like to keep track of history like that, it contextualise the contest and makes it exciting for me

I know that Jeremysclsplx is Jeremy from the Keepin' It Strong Style podcast on Social Suplex. He is one of Rich's mates and actually posted a WWE fantasy G1 series here in the second half of 2017.

Him and I go back and forth a bit on Twitter about njpw so I suggested he sign up for the tourney.

Damnit Sam. You brought in a Ringer? And I have to face him. I kinda hate you lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirSam View Post
    IGNORANT
    Well... Now that's just true.

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    I will be dropping feedback on tourney columns but only after the results for the given round are announced. Just wanted to FYI that!

It's gonna be a bit of a crunch to get mine posted in time. Had a date last night and it went good so we're hanging out again tonight. Then I've gotta work tomorrow because things are hectic at the moment so I'll basically have from Saturday night until noonish Sunday to bang my stuff out. Haven't written a word yet lol. Had I known how busy shit would get, I would've done it last weekend!

In the words of Glenn Frey, the heat is on!

You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
    Quote Originally Posted by SkitZ View Post
    It's gonna be a bit of a crunch to get mine posted in time. Had a date last night and it went good so we're hanging out again tonight. Then I've gotta work tomorrow because things are hectic at the moment so I'll basically have from Saturday night until noonish Sunday to bang my stuff out. Haven't written a word yet lol. Had I known how busy shit would get, I would've done it last weekend!

Utterly shocking......
    Author of The WrestleMania Era book series, author of The Doctor's Orders columns on LOP since 2010, LOP Columns Hall of Famer, former host of The Doc Says podcast on LOP Radio (2013-2018), former LOP Raw and WWE PPV Reviewer (2006-2007), and former LOP Smackdown Reviewer (2004-2006)

Skitz you know you're in trouble when the judges are smack talking you.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by SkitZ View Post

Check out the humble brag!

Sad I wasn't included, but should still be fun to spectate!

I was surprised you didn't sign up.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I'm with you Skittles. I'm gonna be editing right up to the 1Pm deadline(my time) on Sunday. Stupid work.

I intend on doing it tonight or Saturday night from my hotel bed. I’ll be tying up my partner, wrestling with her and seeing how far I can push it until she screams “mercy”.

If I fail to post, please use the above as my column.

You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    I intend on doing it tonight or Saturday night from my hotel bed. I’ll be tying up my partner, wrestling with her and seeing how far I can push it until she screams “mercy”.

If I fail to post, please use the above as my column.
    Bring back that signature with Maryse and I'll give you a 60 even if you don't post a column
    Author of The WrestleMania Era book series, author of The Doctor's Orders columns on LOP since 2010, LOP Columns Hall of Famer, former host of The Doc Says podcast on LOP Radio (2013-2018), former LOP Raw and WWE PPV Reviewer (2006-2007), and former LOP Smackdown Reviewer (2004-2006)

Just a note from me. If you want individual feedback please DM me. I'm scoring as I read and I don't want to tip my hand, or sway anyone else in their opinions with comments. 3 columns in so far with what I've read. There's some good stuff here; waiting for GREAT

I have a feeling that people are going to question my scores based on what I have done so far. I've got a very different idea of what a great column is than others. There is one major thing that everyone seems to love that doesn't matter to be in the least. In fact, it often takes points away. Either way I cannot wait to see where my marks fall in relation to the other grades. I think I'm harsh but maybe I'm the most lenient. We shall see.

The Brain
    My plan is also to leave all feedback after the round has closed. Haven't even started reading yet but very much looking forward to it!

Hi Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    I was surprised you didn't sign up.

Great idea to roll this back though, hopefully it can get a LOT of eyes back on the great writers in the columns forum. Even getting some of those snobby main pagers like Imp back for a few weeks!

First Column I've written since September, and I decide it's a good idea to enter a tournament. GENIUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Burn11nMyLight View Post
    Yeah, there's been a thread of one sort or another stuck to the top of the forum since the middle of January. And I've been whoring it out on Twitter too, as has SirSam, 'Plan, Doc, Maverick, Mizfan, and probably a few others.

Actually, that's a decent thought - for the duration of the tournament it might be worth following me on twitter - @lopprimetime - for any updates to do with the tournament. Just to make sure everyone stays in the loop. If you find me dull you can always unfollow in a couple of months!

I don’t use Twitter..

A whole lot of incredible columns out there. Well played everyone.

Well, obviously it only applies to people who do use it. I'm not expecting anyone to join up just to get updates!

The Brain
    I wish Burn had made it in too Burn, write lots of great columns in February and beat everyone in the tourney out for COTM!

Dammit, Burn! I even plugged it live on Perfect 10 with you right there haha.

Mediocrity at it's finest kingzak13's Avatar
    So, I just went to check my columns word count, and when I loaded Word counter it had the column I had used in the last tournament saved on it.

A weird throwback there.

Quote Originally Posted by kingzak13 View Post
    So, I just went to check my columns word count, and when I loaded Word counter it had the column I had used in the last tournament saved on it.

A weird throwback there.
    I had the same thing.

40 minutes left to deadline? Still like 3 people to post...

SkittleZ has informed me that he stinks, and thus won't be posting a column.

Waitin on 4!

I made it with 25 minutes to spare

A reminder that though we're over the deadline, no one is disqualified until a further 12 hours have passed. So people still have time, with the penalty of course.

How weird is it that both oli and timebomb are missing?

Look again...

Just two late - Oli and Skitz - by my reckoning...

Oh yup! I stand corrected. This is thing is hard to keep track of via mobile

Sorry guys, I've cocked up on this due to having sudden work dumped on me this week and then nothing free over the weekend. Won't get anything posted before 6am tomorrow, so I'll have to take the DQ on the chin.

I genuinely entered with the best intentions here, and can only apologise to judges and opponents alike.

It seems Oli and I are in the same boat. Found out last minute that I had to work both weekend days which is when I intended to get my stuff written. Regardless, I should've planned better. Apologies to everyone involved for wasting a spot.

My self-inflicted tourney curse continues!

Now that the dust have settled, is there a schedule for results and start of next round? This is because it’s lunar new year (I am chinese) and I am overseas back at my hometown, and also it will be great for planning work schedule for pockets of time for the next column (if I get through).

If there isn’t, it’s also fine.

There is but it's subject to change. It kinda depends on when scores are got back to me - though judges have a deadline, if they beat that deadline then the next round could be up sooner. So it's difficult to be precise at this point.

Iím a newbie. Been about 10 years since Iíve written anything other than my name. So dipping my pinky toe back in the water, so to speak. Iíll jump in all the way next round but itís cool, I got a rubber ducky tube