Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My scores are in. Some really good stuff and a couple great pieces. Again, if you want individual feedback hit me up on DM.

Mediocrity at it's finest kingzak13's Avatar
    I am happy for any and all feedback from anyone. For any and all judges that are doing feedback by request, consider this my request.

The Brain
    I'm still a bit behind so my scores and feedback will be a bit delayed, but I'll get them all out as soon as I'm able!

I am with Zak, what’s the point of columns without feedback, good or back? Thankful for anyone willing to go an extra mile to type something, judges or not.

Any and all feedback is constructive of course. No one is perfect....just ask my wife 🤦*♂️

I think i responded to everyones. Let me know if i missed yours

It took some time but I finally responded to everyone's columns!

Solid opening round for the most part, I thought.

Just an FYI for the competitors, I did all of my feedback based on reading only the columns, and not any other feedback, so there may be a bit of redundancy in my comments and what the multiple pieces of feedback before me did!

Quote Originally Posted by Skulduggery View Post

Just an FYI for the competitors, I did all of my feedback based on reading only the columns, and not any other feedback, so there may be a bit of redundancy in my comments and what the multiple pieces of feedback before me did!
    Your feedback was excellent. Thank you. Even in the other columns. I love that you critiqued.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    Your feedback was excellent. Thank you. Even in the other columns. I love that you critiqued.
    Agreed. A real focus on the craft of writing and gave really clear guidance too. Great stuff Skull.

Going to try to get to everyone that I haven't responded to privately in the next day or so

Just waiting on one set of scores to come in, so we should be on time. And everyone who submitted could theoretically still advance, which I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Is Mizzie tardy again?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulduggery View Post

Glad to have the constructive feedback Skull. Much appreciated

To echo the above posts, and not wanting to bump up my entry unnecessarily, I'd like to thank all of you who've offered additional feedback.

I'm over the moon with the positive words thrown my way, and how it's a far cry from my previous competition entry. That was horrendous! I'll also take on the fair criticism and look to improve on those aspects.

Re Primetime - maybe I've missed something in the original post, but what would constitute everyone still going through?

Want to thank everyone for the in-depth and thoughtful feedback as well. It's something I'm going to work on going forward, as a new columnist I thought I should build up a body of work before commenting extensively on other columns, but the constructive feedback is so important to the process. Appreciate all who took the time to read my entry. Best of luck to all the participants.

The Brain
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob S. View Post
    Is Mizzie tardy again?
    Please, I'm usually the first one in on things like this!

...but yes, it is me. Been swamped with work stuff, but scores and feedback coming soon I promise!

... And in his defence, no one is tardy, just everyone else was pleasingly rapid!

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    I for one think the judges should all be allowed as much time as they please to complete their hugely important tasks that only the most venerable are entrusted with.

I might introduce a sycophant rule for round 2.

It wouldn’t be a columns forum tourney unless it lasted 6 months, skitz vanished and the host had a nervous breakdown. I’m enjoying the start of it.

Do I lose points as after my article (which WWE clearly read) the news stories started coming out, making it unrealistic?

Or do I gain points for influencing the WWE?
    Last edited by anonymous; 02-07-2019 at 05:00 PM.

You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
    You gain points for the Maryse picture.

If your column had anything to do with Undertaker peacing out, then I'll give you a Canadian dollar
    Author of The WrestleMania Era book series, author of The Doctor's Orders columns on LOP since 2010, LOP Columns Hall of Famer, former host of The Doc Says podcast on LOP Radio (2013-2018), former LOP Raw and WWE PPV Reviewer (2006-2007), and former LOP Smackdown Reviewer (2004-2006)

So I just found out that you can now book The Undertaker to appear at your child’s birthday party for the small cost of $25,000 ........I think the chokeslam to my pain in the ass son may actually be worth the investment. 🤷*♂️

Thanks for everyone who took the time to give feedback. I really appreciated it! No qualms whatsoever with the results. My only regret is that I could've kept a more centralized theme to my column, but I had so many ideas and comparisons I wanted included. It ended up kind of cluttering up the point. Good luck to the elite 8.