Football Manager

I know there's probably still a few players of this out there.

What's the last version you played? Do you have any saves running now?

Tell us stories, or I'll regale everyone with my Champ Man 1998 treble of the League/CL with Villa and the World Cup with England again....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Bumping this because I found my old FM2009 saves, which is still my favourite version of the game, where I'd turned Crewe into a European powerhouse having started with them and been there for a decade. I love that game, and now I'm carrying on with it - given that Crewe already start with great youth facilities, I spend a lot of time scouting young players to bring through, which has been really fun. Pretty much my whole team is regens from the academy now, some that I bought to join and some others that have come through the ranks.

Man, I love this game.

Love it too, started playing again a year or so ago when the little one was up all night - now me and a mate have a network game 10 seasons in

Give us details, lads. How have you taken Crewe to the heights? BEAR, who are you even coaching??

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I’ve got Bognor Regis to the Championship right now. Its taken a while now. The aim is to win the Champions League.

Banned
    I played a ton from 2001-2004. 2001 probably being my favorite version. I've not touched it in years now though. It would probably be too hard to relearn the game again. haha