The Brain

All About All Elite

A thread for all things from the new show put out by myself and Shane, All About All Elite, covering everything we can think of about the most exciting potential wrestling promotion in a long time.

So the Young Bucks/Lucha Bros contract presentation was completely tag-team oriented. Bucks thanked them for keeping tag team wrestling relevant and showing that tag team wrestling can main event a show. They then called the Lucha Bros the second greatest tag team, which makes me wonder if we might get Bucks vs. Lucha Bros at Double or Nothing.

The Brain
    I'd be alright with that. I didn't really like their match in The Crash but I think they have a great one in them.

Cult broke the news that the Lucha Bros are NOT exclusive to AEW, which is interesting. I'm good with it overall because they are doing great work in MLW, Impact, AAA, CMLL, and LU (season 5, please!), as well as other places. It does make me worry they might not invest in them long term though. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Agreed. I didn't like their match either but hope they would grow it up a little bit for DoN.

The deal that Cult laid out makes me think they will likely have some lovely contract offers in a year or so, with WWE, AEW, and others putting down decent numbers. Just hope at least one of them doesn't go to WWE.*

*That one is Pentagon Dark El Zero 0M Jr.

Mizfan and I are in the process of gaining the credentials to post our shows on the main page, but, until then, here is episode 2 of All About All Elite.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lordsof...-2--cero-miedo

Plus, an announcement: Beginning this Saturday, February 9th, our shows will become MLW Fusion: The Legacy Series + All About All Elite. Weekly we will bring you coverage of one episode of MLW Fusion, from episode 1 all the way through episode 42! We will then, as always, bring you the latest in the runup to Double or Nothing! While folks are (rightly) excited about the potential platform and TV deal for AEW, we want to remind you (and us!) that, so often, these big platform companies develop, in part, because of shows doing great things on smaller platforms. Whether it's WWF and who they borrowed and stole from or WCW/WWF with ECW and WCW with NJPW, many times what we want to see on the big platform, ideas and wrestlers, are already alive and kickin' on smaller platforms. Cody wants an AEW with fresh talent? MLW is a show with fresh talent. Cody wants AEW to, at times, call back to early 90's WCW? MLW already does that. Listen as we break down what is developing now in AEW, while looking back at 42 weeks of a company who, on a smaller scale, was already doing what excites us about AEW.

This coming Saturday, we cover the AEW ticket rally party, plus episode 1 of MLW Fusion!

We're hoping to get our shows posted on the MP soon, but here is episode 4 of All About All Elite + MLW Fusion: TLS (Ep. 2)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lordsof...iends-are-dead

We talk about what makes AEW legit, the NWA world title showdown between Nick Aldis and Marty Scurll, plus the second episode of MLW Fusion, including Col Rob Parker and Shane Strickland vs. Jimmy Havoc.

Another episode of All About All Elite has dropped.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lordsof...-6--carpe-diem

Going to keep posting these here at least until we get access to the MP. This is a particularly interesting episode, so well titled by mizfan the brain.

The Art of Embarrassment

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lordsof...-embarrassment

The Brain
    Hope people are listening and enjoying these at least half as much as we are enjoying making them!