Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Give Uncle Nick a try. It's the Christmas movie from hell

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    Been trying my best with the new series of Iron Fist, but it's been a hell of a slog just to get through the first two episodes. Unlike most I actually enjoyed its first season, so not sure why this one isn't really doing anything for me. I think it might be the actor who plays Davos - he's so unconvincing and wooden. It feels like catastrophic casting.

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar
    Anyone else watching Ozark? I started watching it this past week based off some recommendations from friends. I'm half through the first season and still not completely sold on it yet, but it keeps me in just enough suspense to keep on watching what's going to happen next. Hopefully it gets better towards the end of this first season and into the second.

I also got hooked recently on Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. I thought it was a dumb concept the first time I heard of it. But after watching some episodes, a lot of the conversations are great. There are some episodes where the conversation is serious and borderline depressing (like the one with Howard Stern) but for the most part I enjoyed the ones I've seen. The "car" bits of the show are also entertaining, and I'm not even a car guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel 'Plan View Post
    Been trying my best with the new series of Iron Fist, but it's been a hell of a slog just to get through the first two episodes. Unlike most I actually enjoyed its first season, so not sure why this one isn't really doing anything for me. I think it might be the actor who plays Davos - he's so unconvincing and wooden. It feels like catastrophic casting.

Thatís... quite curious. I flew through it and thought it to be better than season 1.

Update on Ozark - I finished watching season 1 and don't think I'll follow up on the second season. I ended up feeling like they just tried forcing shocking things into the plot for the sake of cheap shock and not because it moves the story forward in any meaningful way. They tried way too hard.

Thatís disappointing. I just finished the flashback episode where Bateman meets Dale for the first time. Iím enjoying it so far.

It's not a bad show at all, so I wouldn't discourage anyone from watching it. To me, there were just too many things that felt forced to me and didn't connect as much as other shows I've caught on Netflix. I'll probably watch the second season some other time but there's a lot of new stuff to see and little time to see it so I don't want to force myself into something that didn't click with me.

Let me know if you do follow through on the second season to see if gets any better.

Will do. I seem to remember reading in another forum somewhere that season 2 was actually better, so weíll see.

No time for an edit... sorry for the double post. Just finished season 1 of Ozark, and I love it. There were quite the twists and turns throughout the season, and if it wasnít almost 11:00pm and me having a super long day at work tomorrow, Iíd probably watch at least the first two episodes of season 2 right now. I highly recommend it even though Degenerate was kind of meh on it. If you like Breaking Bad and that kind of story-telling... give Ozark a try.

Just finished the first episode of ĎLoveí. Apparently thereís 3 seasons out. About to watch episode 2, and Iím thinking Iíll binge this rather quickly if the rest is as good as episode 1. Written (or produced?) by Judd Apatow. Itís essentially what you would expect from his movies.

Anyone watched Maniac?

Not sure if it has been covered or not yet here but i just started watching Death Note - the tv series not the movie.

It is full of typical anime teen angst but still a very cool concept where a human gets possession of a Death Note, a book that he can write people's name in and they die. The main character has gone from kinda likely to pretty intensely repulsive in the first 15 or so episodes but it has a lot of fun twists and turns on the way. Almost an anime Breaking Bad in that they guy does terrible things with great motives and slowly descends into darkness as a result. Will be interesting to see what happens going forward.

@Sir_Samuel

Death Note is fantastic. Pretty sure you'll enjoy the rest.

I highly, highly recommend Haunting Of Hill House for any horror buffs. It is outstanding.

I am quite enjoying Big Mouth at the moment. Filthy brilliant!

Batman Ninja is the absolute tits!