Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Brain
    There's nothing the (chair)man can't do though!

The man just put on a classic match IN PUEBLA! Watch it, it's amazing! I actually enjoyed Ultimo Guerrero, he looked like he's having such a blast in this match. LOL It was classic, 2 older faces who were over like crazy, a younger worker who can bump, and 3 crazy ass over heels, and a Little Person spot that put him through the stairs. It's the perfect trios match.

The Brain
    I always enjoy Ultimo Guerrero, dude is consistently pretty awesome (at least from what I have seen).

Any UG slander will not be tolerated LWO! The UG is an amazing worker; unfortunately he's stuck with the rotting corpses of Cibernetico, Zorro and Charly Manson at the moment so its hard for him to show it.

Puebla will be exciting again next week guys; LA Park and his crazy son will take on Rush and Cavernario in a tag match!

Wait, I've always put UG over... so confused. But it felt like he was having a lot of fun with that much crowd reaction. So no UG slander from me! maybe bad wording, but never would I intentionally bury UG. Ever.

The Brain
    Well, you said you "actually" enjoyed UG, which made me think it was a rare occurrence for you, when in fact every UG appearance is to be enjoyed and celebrated!

I did, and I am sorry. When I said actually, I should have put at the end, I actually enjoyed UG more so than usual, because I always enjoy UG.

The Brain
    That's more like it! UG rocks!

I bow to the alter of Ultimo Guerrero!