Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JWG DOA Testing Thread

Hi, please do not delete this thread. It's for a DOA entry which I have discussed with Mizfan. If this is an issue, please PM me via FB message me/ LOP inbox.

Thanks.

(Chapter 1: The River)

R-Truth and Carmela thought they were dead for sure as the waters swallowed them. “I CAN’T DIE! I gonna GET GOT GET THAT…. Life for Me Wife and me Kids...” R-Truth gagged as the cold water filled his lungs, choking him. He saw Carmella wading the water as bullets flew down from the sky upon them as Rusev and Lana fired their machine guns down at them. “MELA!” Truth dived towards her, and held her close. Suddenly they heard bodies diving into the waters behind them. It’s Lana and Rusev in the waters, swimming towards them. The river was rapid, and they felt themselves sweeping to the side. Up ahead was a whirlpool right in the middle of the river, sucking them in.

“I think that’s Heyman’s exit!” screamed R-Truth, pointing at the whirlpool.

“Are you crazy? We will die!” shouted Carmella.

1. Swim to the shore (Chapter 5)

2. Sink into the whirlpool (Chapter 2)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:24 PM.

(Chapter 2: Sinking in)

R-Truth and Carmella were engulfed, as Rusev and Lana lost their prey…

… and the next thing Truth knew was he was on cold solid ground, his body dripping from sweat. He stood up and looked around upon the familiar rows of photos on the walls. It’s… the Office. The familiar photos of the Mcmahons: Vince Sr. smiling in a face portrait, Vince carrying his grandson in the backyard, Linda and Stephanie posing in graduation gowns. In the middle of the Office was an ivory encased work-desk which sat Mr Vince Mcmahon himself, smiling at Truth. Carmella was already there, also taken aback by the scene.

“Congrats, you found the Exit. Aren’t got time for chit chat. Mania’s going live in 10 minutes. So here’s the deal, Truth and Mela. Do you want the Truth, or continue in this dream?” Vince smiled. “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pills— the story ends, you stay here, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pills— you stay in DOA island, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Vince nodded to Truth, prompting him to act.

Should R Truth and Carmella take…

1. Blue Pills (Chapter 3)

2. Red Pills (Chapter 4)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:11 PM.

(Chapter 3: Blue Pill)

R Truth stepped forward. “Go back to the island? My momma ain't raise no fool.” He snatched the blue pills, gave one to Carmella and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA ends, but you are going Live...” Vince stared at his watch… “In 5 minutes. Fucking get out, now!Bliss will brief you on the 7 second dance! Go!” They scrambled out the room, gasping and laughing, unable to hold in their joy anymore. Carmella beamed at Truth. They rather live this fantasy life, this lie, then to go back and face the truth on DOA Island...
    --

Rusev and Lana cheered as they saw Truth and Carmella get sucked downwards. With their targets presumably eliminated, Rusev and Lana hugged each other in comfort.

“R-Truth and Carmella has been Eliminated!” A loud booming voice rang through the island.

“Rusev is number 1, again.” Rusev smiled for a brief moment, only to start sobbing again.

“I know, I know. Lana knows how you feel...” Lana held him close, her tears also falling down her cheeks.

Ever since Rusev and Lana were revived by The New Day on DOA island 600 days ago, they have been stuck here. An endless cycle of death and resurrection. They explored every inch of the island. They tried to win the tournament, many times. They murdered countless people and creatures. They tried to kill themselves, many times. They tried everything. But they could never find the Exit out of DOA.

“One day, Lana, I promise you,” Rusev cried. “I promise you a Rusev Day. We will get out of Hell. We will… ” They sat there, staring into the distance.

The whirlpool disappeared, and the Exit is no more.

Winners: Rusev and Lana
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:11 PM.

(Chapter 4: Red Pill)

Carmella turned to R-Truth. “You, R-Truth. Do we want to live a lie in safety, or do we want to die in truth?” Fearfully, Truth stepped forward. “Aren’t nothing, like the cold bitter Truth.” He snatched the red pills, gave one to Carmella and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA begins again… ” Vince glanced at his watch… “NOW!”

Darkness engulfed them as they lost consciousness, falling backward to the ground…

1. Go back to DOA island
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:26 PM.

(Chapter 5: Swim to Shore)

“Swim to the shore!” shouted Truth as he snatched Carmella with him. With a final heft, the couple lifted themselves off the river and slumped on the shore, exhausted. Behind them was a slow change of scenery - the augment technology of the island is, frame by frame, transforming the backdrop into a hot, blazing desert. Conveniently, there’s a rope lying beside them on the ground.

Carmella pointed out into the river, which has not yet been touched by the island’s transformation. “Look!”

“NOOOoooo!” Rusev screamed. The waters has swept Lana away from Rusev, and she was swept closer and closer to the whirlpool in the middle.

“Mela, here’s our chance… run!” R-Truth Said.

“But…. she’s gonna die!” Carmella screamed.

Truth and Carmella looked at each other, their minds racing. Should they:

1. Run away from the river into the desert and leave them behind (Chapter 6)

2. Throw in the rope and help them back to shore. (Chapter 9)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:12 PM.

(Chapter 6: Runaway)

“Our mommas ain’t raise no fools. Let’s just leave them...” R-Truth nodded to Carmella as the couple turned their back to the river and ran towards the desert. They turned around just in time to see Rusev and Lana sucked into the whirlpool, disappearing into the river.

“They gone?” Truth stared into the distance.

“Where’s the bloody announcement? Are we safe?” cried Carmella.

The island continued its augmentation of scenery, as inches of the river slowly transformed into the desert. The whirlpool slowly disappeared, replaced with a sand dune without Lana and Rusev in sight.

“Holy shit, the river’s gone, they are under the sand!” said R-Truth.

Carmella suddenly screamed. “NOOOooo!” The sand dune started shifting, sands flowing down to the side, as though something is trying to burrow its way out of the peak.

With a loud grunt, Rusev crawled out the top of the sand dune, with Lana barely breathing in his arms. “Rusev…. CRUSH!” Before R-Truth or Carmella could react, Rusev took out a bazooka and aimed. “Now you die!”

Should R-Truth and Camella…

1. Jump to the side, hoping to dodge the rocket (Chapter 7)

2. Hold up Heyman’s map and surrender (Chapter 8)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:15 PM.

(Chapter 7: Heroes and Villains)

“Duck, now!” R-Truth ran forward and grabbed Carmela as the rocket exploded beside them, as shards of the rocket flew across their heads. As when they thought they were safe, Rusev jumped in front of them, both his hands holding a 10 inch blade. Rusev rushed forward and leaped with his arms in a double axe handle motion, swinging the blade down towards Carmella’s head…

“No way!” Truth pushes Carmella away, and the blades came down through his chest. Crimson flows of blood gashed out as Truth slumped to the ground, staring blankly at Carmella.

“I tried, Mela.” He lifted his pinky finger and hooked Carmella’s. “I hope we still have a shot at the Mixed Tag Challenge, me and you, afterlif….” Truth gasped one final time and remained motionless.

Rusev stood there. Panting. He turned to Carmella who was sobbing and hugging Truth.

“Such is life. Such is justice.” Lana walked behind Rusev, closer and closer. “At least… you get out of this… “ Lana pointed her gun at Carmella’s forehead. “Hell.”

“Carmella and R-Truth has been eliminated!” a loud voice boomed over the island.

Rusev turned to Lana and kissed her. “If only our release is as simple as Truth and Carmella’s.” Rusev and Lana bow their heads to the 308th victims. Unlike the dead, Rusev and Lana will forever be on this island, a cursed couple trapped in hell.

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:19 PM.

(Chapter 8: Surrender with Heyman's map)

“Hold up hold up… ” shouted R-Truth. “I have something you want!”

Rusev paused. “What the hell do you mean?”

“Why did you think we are here in the first place? Put down your weapon, and we will talk. ” Carmella said. “We have a map.”

Cautiously, Rusev threw down his bazooka and walked closer with Lana. R-Truth held out the map, with the “Exit” sign still marked out in red.

“We can choose to leave this place together. Heyman tried it.” Truth said. “Here’s the map that me and Carmella were trying to follow. It points to exactly where we are now, on the island. The exit has to be here.”

“How can I trust you?” Lana pointed a gun at Truth, still a fair distance away.

“Look, here it says Exit, ” R-Truth said, pointing at the map frantically. “It’s a magic map, the instruction behind says “Hold the map up against the sun and summon the Exit, at noon.” “

Immediately after R-Truth said that, the midday sun shone brighter, and the ground below them started to sink. “Oh no! We are sinking!” screamed Carmella and R-Truth as they sank into the ground as in a whirlpool of quicksand…

1. Sink into the ground (Chapter 2)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:17 PM.

(Chapter 9: Throw in the rope to help them)

“We can’t leave Lana to die!!” said Carmella. “RUSEV! Here, grab this!” She picked up the rope and threw it at Rusev, who nodded as he twist it around his arm and went down after Lana. Moments later, Carmella felt a tug on the rope.

“Let’s drag them out now!” shouted Carmella. R-Truth held on to the rope. “1, 2, 3, pull!” shouted R-Truth.

--

… and the next thing Rusev knew was he was on cold solid ground, his body dripping from sweat. He stood up and looked around upon the familiar rows of photos on the walls. It’s… the Office. The familiar photos of the Mcmahons: Vince Sr. smiling in a face portrait, Vince carrying his grandson in the backyard, Linda and Stephanie posing in graduation gowns. In the middle of the Office was an ivory encased work-desk which sat Mr Vince Mcmahon himself, smiling at Rusev. Lana was already there, also taken aback by the scene.

“Congrats, you found the Exit. Aren’t got time for chit chat. Smackdown’s going live in 10 minutes. So here’s the deal, Rusev and Lana. Do you want the truth, or continue in this dream?” Vince smiled. “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pills— the story ends, you stay here, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pills— you stay in DOA island, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Vince nodded to Rusev, prompting him to act.

Should Rusev and Lana take…

1. Blue Pill (Chapter 10)

2. Red Pill (Chapter 34)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:18 PM.

(Chapter 10: Blue Pill)

With tears in his eyes, Rusev kissed Lana before stepping forward. “We have been at DOA for far too long. This is finally our release from Hell. This is Rusev Day.” He snatched the blue pills, gave one to Lana and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA ends, but you are going Live...” Vince stared at his watch… “In 5 minutes. Fucking get out, now! Mixed Tag Challenge on Smackdown Live! Go!”

They scrambled out the room, gasping and laughing, unable to hold in their joy anymore. Lana beamed at Rusev. They rather live this fantasy life, this lie, then to go back and face the truth on DOA Island...

Suddenly, Rusev felt a invisible tug on his arm. “Shit, Lana, something’s not right.” Lana screamed as she held on tight to Rusev. Rusev felt another painful tug.

“Why is your arm twitching? We are.... We are disappearing!” screamed Lana, as both Rusev and Lana started to dissolve into dust.

1. Dragged back to DOA (Chapter 11)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:18 PM.

(Chapter 11: Deal breaker)

Carmella and R-Truth felt the tug on the rope, so they started to pull in the rope. “1, 2, 3, pull!” shouted R-Truth. “We are close to getting them out of there!”

Finally, as they pulled on the ropes, they saw Rusev and Lana slowly appearing. With a final heft, R-Truth and Carmella pulled the couple back to safety.

Rusev and Lana stood up, their faces convoluted with absolute anger and loss. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” Rusev lets out a primal scream. Tears streamed down Lana’s face as she sobbed.

“We saved your ass, Rus….” Before Truth could finish his words, Rusev send an roundhouse kick right into his temple. ”....oof!” Rusev pounced on top of R-Truth and started plummeting him. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU...YOU…… ”

*CRACK*
    3 teeth flew out of R-Truth’s mouth.
    CRACK! ... CRACK! ... CRACK! Rusev continued his assault. The sound of the Lana and Carmella faded, and was GONE. CRACK!…CRACK! was the only sound.

Carmella screamed as Rusev placed his thumb into R-Truth’s eye sockets. “RUSEV CRUSH!!” He yelled as he pushed his thumbs through R-Truth’s eyes and crushed his skull. Before Carmella could react, Lana turned and sliced her head off cleanly with a katana. Blood gushed out from the neck and dye the ground into a stream of crimson mess. Carmella’s head and chains fell to the ground in a sickening thud.

“R-Truth and Carmella have been eliminated!” a loud booming voice rang out through the island.

“Rusev is number 1, again.” Rusev smiled for a brief moment, only to start sobbing again.

“I know, I know. Lana knows how you feel...” Lana held him close, her tears also falling down her cheeks. R-Truth and Carmella blew their last chance to leave this place.

Ever since Rusev and Lana were revived by The New Day on DOA island 600 days ago, they have been stuck here. An endless cycle of death and resurrection. They explored every inch of the island. They tried to win the tournament, many times. They murdered countless people and creatures. They tried to kill themselves, many times. They tried everything.

“One day, Lana, I promise you,” Rusev cried. “I promise you a Rusev Day. We will get out of Hell. We will… ” They sat there, staring into the distance.

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:23 PM.

(Chapter 12: Depths of Hell)

R-Truth slowly opened his eyes and saw Carmella on the ground beside him. The surrounding was smelly like rotten eggs, like… sulfur. Carmella was lying down on a pool of sweat as the intense heat made her shirt stuck to her body. R-Truth’s throat was patched and he only felt heat coming from all sides of the wall. Flames occasionally sprouted from the pot holes on the ground around them, casting ominous shadows. Truth helped Carmella on her feet, when they notice a dark creature standing in front of them.

“Ah, my friends, you are awaken.” The creature was black with scaly skin, a face like a dragon. It’s body was perfectly shaped with hard rock ads, and there’s a almost humanoid quality to it despite the large fangs and giant claws. “Look a yer wan over there,” the creature pointed at Carmella and winked. “Doesn’t she look gorgeous,” he licked his lips with a forked tongue. “and … delicious?”

“What do you want?” yelled R-Truth fearfully.

“You haven’t have a fecking clue, godshite.” The creature laughed. “Satan wants only live sacrifices, kicking and living.”

R-Truth and Carmella looked at each other, realising that the guy sounds familiar. “.... Finn? Is that you?”

The creature stared back. “Finn… The Demon King. That is I.” He bowed. “Any last wishes? Before I threw ya over the gateway to hell...” he pointed at the great opening over the edge of the cliff, where purple flames rose up 10 feet from within. “...As a sacrifice for Satan.”

Finn Balor’s claws sprang out of his massive hands as he walked closer.

Carmella slowly and quietly reached into her pockets, seeking for something and winking at R-Truth. R-Truth whispered to her, “We have to act fast and push him into the pit...”
    “Wait, I got something...” Carmella said.

What should R-Truth do?

1. Wait to see what Carmella have in her pocket (Chapter 13)

2. Charge forward and try to push Finn into the pit. (Chapter 19)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:01 PM.

(Chapter 13: Carmella's pocket)

“...ok. I trust you...” said Truth.

Carmella took her hand out of her pocket and yelled at the Demon King. “Here’s a Silver Cross! Stand back!” she raised up a silver cross - one of her accessories - in the air, as bright lights glow out of her hand. “Demon, be gone!”

“Noooo!” Finn Balor was blinded by the white lights and fell backwards off the cliff into the purple pit as the flames consume him through the portal.

The white lights ceased as Truth and Carmella hugged tightly. “We made it! We made it….”

“Rusev CRUSH!!!” a yell came from behind as Rusev and Lana charge savagely towards them.

While Rusev slammed Truth into the ground, Carmella, embolden and powered by the earlier victory, was quick enough to side step Lana. “AHhhh!” shouted Lana, as she lost her footing and fell off the cliff into the purple pit below.

Rusev let out a primal scream as he dropped R-Truth and stared over the cliff at the purple pit. “Noooo! Lana….!!!!”

R-Truth turned to look at Carmella. “Let’s bolt out of here!”
    Carmella was holding onto a rope, and answered, “But… Lana will die if we don’t help her!”

What should they do?

1. Follow Carmella and pass Rusev the rope (Chapter 16)

2. Follow R-Truth and run away. (Chapter 14)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:21 PM.

(Chapter 14: Run Away)

R-Truth grabbed Carmella’s hand. “We got no business doing here, let’s get the hell out...” The couple charged towards an upwards path that leads to the cave opening.
    Rusev looked down at the purple portal, closed his eyes and jumped into the pit…

When Rusev fell through the portal, it felt like his body slowed to a halt. Purple flames covered him from top to toe, and suddenly they were gone. He ended up in a cave littered with heaps of skulls and bones. And there in the middle is Lana sitting on the ground.

Facing Rusev and Lana is a sharply dressed 5 foot midget, every inch the city gent, sharp and stylish and sophisticated. His perfect grey suit was expertly cut, and as he walks closer, he tipped his bowler hat at them with charm. On his other hand, he held the head of Finn Balor, a normal human head that was dripping blood from an empty eye socket. The midget is chewing something. Probably Finn’s ear.

“Well, well, look who's here.” The midget sniffed the air in a grand gesture. “Rusev and Lana.”

“Rusev will not let you hurt Lana!” yelled Rusev.

The midget smiled and said, “I am under the order of the New Management. If I want to hurt you...” he licked his lips, “You wouldn’t even be standing now.” He smiled with red-stained teeth. “Thankfully for you, I don’t like stale meat. I only feed once a week, and just had my fill.” He burped. “So lucky you, I will send you back up to the island, on one condition. One week from now, throw someone down here for my next meal.”

1. A delicious meal of revenge (Chapter 15)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:02 PM.

(Chapter 15: Nourishment)

In an instant, Rusev and Lana were teleported to the jungle.

“Do you think… they are dead? There’s no announcement...” Carmella said. Before they knew it, Rusev swing a log right into R-Truth face, and Lana used a choke hold to render Carmella unconscious. They tied them up. “You lost. here’s your punishment.”

A week later, Rusev and Lana took them to the purple pit, as R-Truth and Carmella begged for their lives with fear and trembling. “Please...” R-Truth cried.

“No please. Rusev…. CRUSH!” R-Truth and Carmella were thrown into the pit, disappearing into the dark.

“R-Truth and Carmella have been eliminated!” A loud voice rang over the island, as Rusev kissed Lana passionately. “Rusev…. Number 1, again.”

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:31 PM.

(Chapter 16: Help with Ropes)

“We can’t leave Lana to die!!” said Carmella. “RUSEV! Here, grab this!” She picked up the rope and threw it at Rusev, who nodded as he twist it around his arm and went down after Lana. They stood with the rope, as Rusev disappeared into the purple flames. They stood by the opening, waiting to pull Rusev and Lana out from the purple pit again…

--
    When Rusev fell through the portal, it felt like his body slowed to a halt. Purple flames covered him from top to toe, and suddenly they were gone. He ended up in a cave littered with heaps of skulls and bones. And there in the middle is Lana sitting on the ground.

Facing Rusev and Lana is a sharply dressed 5 foot midget, every inch the city gent, sharp and stylish and sophisticated. His perfect grey suit was expertly cut, and as he walks closer, he tipped his bowler hat at them with charm. On his other hand, he held the head of Finn Balor, a normal human head that was dripping blood from an empty eye socket. The midget is chewing something. Probably Finn’s ear.

“Well, well, look who's here.” The midget sniffed the air in a grand gesture. “Rusev and Lana.”

“Rusev will not let you hurt Lana!” yelled Rusev.

The midget smiled and said, “I am under the order of the New Management. If I want to hurt you...” he licked his lips, “You wouldn’t even be standing now.” He smiled with red-stained teeth. “Thankfully for you, I don’t like stale meat. I only feed once a week, and just had my fill. So I am not gonna eat you.” He blurped.

The Devil opened his hand and in a small puff of flame, a contract and a pen appear floating in the air. Just sign this and you can have everything you wanted” The Demon says.

“What are you saying?” Rusev whispered, wondering if the Devil is lying.

“What I am saying is...” I can open the exit portal from DOA island.” Satan smiled.

Lana turned back to Rusev. “Make a deal with the devil? What’s the catch?”

“You aren’t the first to make this deal, ya know. Miz made the same choice years ago…
    I want… Nothing much.” The Devil says. “Just the spirit of your first born son.” Rusev and Lana looked at each other, unable to make the decision.

Should they…

1. Sign the contract to open the Exit(Chapter 17)

2. Refuse to sign (Chapter 18)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:23 PM.

(Chapter 17: Refuse to Sign)

“We can’t make this deal with you.” Rusev said. “Family is everything, I rather die than bow to you!”

The Devil sighed. “You are no fun.“ The contract disappeared. “ As I said before, I don’t want to keep you and Lana around as stale meat. I will send you back up to the island, on one condition. One week from now, throw someone down here for my next meal.” He snapped his fingers.

1. A delicious meal...(Chapter 15)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:24 PM.

(Chapter 18: Sign the Contract)

Lana and Rusev looked at The Devil, then at the contract. Rusev took the pen and signed the contract.

“Pleasure doing business with ya.” the Devil smacked his lips. In an instant, a portal appeared, emitting blinding white lights. “The portal will open for about...” the midget read his wrist watch. “27 seconds. 26 now.”

Rusev and Lana rushed forward into the portal, as soon as they passed through, the rope that was tying Rusev’s arm to R-Truth and Carmella at the DOA Island disappeared.

They were in the living room of their old house now, gasping and laughing, unable to hold in their joy anymore. Lana beamed at Rusev. They have finally left DOA island. They slouch on the sofa, just relieved and joyful to be out of hell. Rusev bent over to kiss Lana and wrap his arms around her.

Suddenly, Rusev felt a invisible tug on his arm. “Shit, Lana, something’s not right.” Lana screamed as she held on tight to Rusev. Rusev felt another painful tug.

“Why is your arm twitching? We are.... We are disappearing!” screamed Lana, as both Rusev and Lana started to dissolve into dust.

1. Dragged back to DOA Island... (Chapter 11)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:25 PM.

(Chapter 19: Push Push)

Without waiting for Carmella, R-Truth ran forward charing at Finn. “Ahhhh!” Finn Balor swipe with his right claw but R-Truth did a split and avoid contact. R-Truth then charged with a spear at Finn.

“You weakling...” Finn laughed, as R-Truth simply bounced off Balor’s perfect body. Finn then held Truth up in the air. “Carmella, don’t yer try anyfinn funny. Or he will be dead.”

Carmella took her hand out of her pocket and froze. In lighting fast speed, Finn rushed forward and lifted Carmella with his other hand. He was too strong, and no matter how they struggled, they couldn’t be free. “Satan! I got yer… some gifts.” The purple flames in the pit rose even higher, beckoning for the sacrifices.

“RUSEV…. CRUSH!” screamed Rusev suddenly from behind. Before Finn Balor could react, Rusev shot a bazooka straight at him, exploding on his body. Meanwhile Lana threw 4 grenades, causing the walls of the cave to shake and rumble.

The force from the explosion was so big, Finn, with Truth and Carmella in his arms, fell backwards into the purple pit. “NOOOooooooOoooO!!!!” screamed the Demon King, as Satan took the souls of R-Truth, Carmella, and Finn Balor.

The cave was collapsing when Rusev and Lana emerged from within, unscathed.

“R-Truth and Carmella has been eliminated!” A loud voice rang out through the DOA island.

“We live…. To fight another day.” Rusev hugged Lana as they share a passionate kiss.

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:25 PM.

(Chapter 20: The Jungle Path)

R-Truth and Carmella continues into the jungle, off the beaten track. Finally they reached a clearing, and sat on the ground, chewing on some berries they picked along the way. The jungle was full of insects and thick greenery, making their hideout well-concealed. They could see a river teeming with fishes, and would make a good meal if they can catch any.

“We do have some time left, before nightfall...” R-Truth said. “What would John Cena do, Mela?”

Carmella rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Maybe we should make a trap, a snare. I got some ropes here.”

“I rather… catch some fishes, ya know. Great outdoors.” smiled R-Truth.

They should:

1. Wade into the river to catch some fishes(Chapter 21)

2. Create snares to trap Rusev and Lana if they arrive at this clearing (Chapter 31)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:26 PM.

(Chapter 21: Wade into river to catch fishes)

R-Truth stood up, pulled up his pants and slowly wade into the river. “Me want fishes!”

Carmella, knowing how important food can be if they were to go the distance, followed R-Truth into the shallow side of the river. “With our hands?”

R-Truth grinned. “Watch me.” He swooped down into the river and emerged with a trout in his hand. “Quick get the bag!”

Suddenly there’s a rumbling from the far end of the river. Rusev and Lana has spotted them from afar! Lana started throwing explosives into the river bank, causing a big tidal wave rushing towards R-Truth and Carmella, and they got swept into the river, flowing far into the deep end…

1. Into the River... (Chapter 1)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:26 PM.

(Chapter 22: Let Brock down)

“Olright, skinny bones, we’ll let ya down...” R-Truth untied the snare as Lesnar was lowered to the ground. “Thank you! Thank you. For sparing me.”

“So tell us, where’s Rusev and Lana..?” R-Truth asked.

Lesnar sneakily reached into his pocket. “I saw them trekking towards the north,” pointing towards the opposite direction.

“Hey wait a minute!” Carmella noticed something wrong when a light beeping sound appeared from Brock’s pocket. “What is that? Hands out, now!”

Lesnar cowered in fear as he took out a small device, red light blinking and beeping.

“They forced me to…. Or they will kill me!” cried Lesnar. “I had to!”

The device was a homing device. Suddenly there were loud explosions from the thick darkness of the forest. R-Truth and Carmella turned around to see Rusev aiming a bazooka at them. In the panic, Lesnar scrambled into the forest, hiding well in the darkness.

“Rusev crush!” Rusev took aim and a rocket was fired towards R-Truth and Carmella.

1. Dodge the rocket... (Chapter 7)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:28 PM.

(Chapter 23: Leave him hanging)

“Let’s just leave Lesnar there, in case Rusev comes around. I don’t trust him.”

Suddenly, Suddenly there were loud explosions from the thick darkness of the forest. R-Truth and Carmella, still hiding in the trees, saw Rusev and Lana came out into the clearing, aiming their guns at Lesnar.

“Tree! They are in the trees!” Lesnar immediately betrayed them, in fear of his own life. Bullets flew past the heads of Truth and Carmella as they jumped from tree to tree, before jumping into the river, as the waters carried them away, with Lana and Rusev giving chase close behind…

1. Into the River... (Chapter 1)

(Chapter 24: Tokyo City)

R-Truth slowly open his eyes, wondering if what happened was a figment of his imagination. On his right was Carmella, also slowly stirring up. They were on concrete ground as the moon shone on them. They helped each other up as they surveyed the surroundings. Giant buildings, reminiscent of the overcrowded city of Tokyo, stood coldly and empty in silence, in a perpetual nightfall. The neon lights from the empty shops and buildings are the only illumination.

Suddenly, out of the entrance of the mall, a sharp whiny roar rang out. A gigantic demonic beast, 12 feet tall with muscle bulging over his entire body, emerged from the mall. “You are… awake.” The beast growled. For all his intimidating presence, he had a whiny voice.

“Ah….. your voice… you are Brock Lesnar!” yelled R-Truth.

The Beast Incarnate roared again in a cute voice as Truth and Carmella tried to keep down their laughter.

“I took you here…” Brock Lesnar took a deep breath, sniffing the air, “because I smell Heyman on you.”

R-Truth and Carmella froze in fear.

“Either you tell me the truth of where Heyman is…. Or I snap you in half.” The beast flexed his muscles as he cracked his fingers.

Suddenly, a loud explosion came from behind Brock Lesnar as a rocket flew right into him. Brock instinctively swipe the rocket with his bare hands and the rocket flew into the direction of a sushi restaurant, exploding into a heap of dust.

Rusev and Lana jumped out of the shadows in amazing speed and Rusev hit a stiff uppercut to Brock Lesnar. Rusev tried to punch again, but Lesnar side-stepped and blindsided him with a charging lariat to the skull. Lana then turned her Katana to Brock, but Brock grabbed both her arms and slammed Lana 10 feet into the air, crashing her into the neon light signs amidst flying sparks of broken glasses.

“Lana!” screamed Rusev. Before he could react, Brock picked him up in the air, jumped 15 feet up and slam Rusev to the concrete ground with a F-5.

Rusev slumped to the ground, stunned. All was still, except for the dust in the air.

“Back to business,” Brock grinned at Truth and Carmella. “Where is my Advocate, Paul Heyman?”

1. Tell Brock that Heyman is alive (Chapter 27)

2. Tell Brock that they killed Heyman (Chapter 26)

3. Tell Brock that Heyman died of heart attack (Chapter 25)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:17 PM.

(Chapter 25: Still Alive)

“Heyman… we saw him, spoke to him...” R-Truth mumbled fearfully. “But he went to the south side of the island, toward the jungle. Something about an Exit that he was looking for...”

Lesnar grinned. “Alright then. I need to look for Heyman. Do kill them for me. These Pesky bugs.” Brock Lesnar nodded towards Rusev as he lumbered off.

R-Turth and Carmella gave out a sigh of relief, as Borck slowly moved away into the streets of Tokyo.

Suddenly there was a flash of purple flames appearing in the air around them…

1. Liar Liar... (Chapter 28)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:31 PM.

(Chapter 25: We Killed Him.)

R-Truth winked at Carmella and whispered, "I got a plan..."

“We….. we killed him!” R-Truth yelled. “It’s true...we… erm shot him! We killed your advocate!” R-Truth was jumping up and down like a mad-man.

"What the fuck?? TRUTH!"Carmella was stunted by R-Truth's insane outburst, and started sobbing, thinking that they are dead for sure. Lesnar stumbled closer, closing his fists…. And then he kneeled down.

“Huh?” Carmella said.

“Whoever killed my Advocate takes over the contract. You are now MY Advocates. And I do your bidding.” Brock Lesnar bow again, and took out a sword. He stumbled towards Rusev who was still on the ground, signalling to cut off Rusev’s head…

Suddenly there was a flash of purple flames appearing in the air around them...

1. Liar Liar... (Chapter 28)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:18 PM.

(Chapter 27: Truth)

“We didn’t hurt him! ” Carmella cried. “But… he collapsed, his face was purple, and then he stopped breathing…”

Lesnar stared at them. “Is that the truth?” R-Truth nodded. Carmella and R-Truth started sobbing, thinking that they were dead for sure. Lesnar stumbled closer, closing his fists…. And then he stopped and extended a handshake.

“Thank you! Because my Advocate died on his own, my contract with him was voided. Had you killed him, I will be bounded to you and you will be my new Advocates. It seems…. I am now a free agent.” With that, Brock Lesnar walked off into the dark, finally a free man.

R-Truth and Carmella watched as Lesnar disappeared into the dark streets. However, when they turned towards Rusev, he’s gone.

“Holy Shi….” R-Truth grabs Carmella as he saw Rusev and Lana aiming their bazooka at them.

“Rusev crush!!!” Screamed Rusev as he fires his rocket towards Truth and Carmella.

1. Dodge the rocket... (Chapter 7)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:09 PM.

(Chapter 28: Liar Liar)

… a 5 foot midget, every inch the city gent, sharp and stylish and sophisticated, stepped out of the bright lights. His perfect green suit was expertly cut, and as he walks closer, he tipped his bowler hat at them with charm.

He stopped right in front of Lesnar, and signalled him to stop.

“Well, well, look who's here.” The midget sniffed the air in a grand gesture. “The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar.”
    Brock pulled his fist back but as the midget raised his cane, Lesnar froze, and couldn’t move at all.

“Chill, buddy.” The midget grinned. “I am here on behalf of the New Management. Before you go any further, Mr Lesnar, I would like to inform you that the rules of DOA now include… instant playback. For fairness sake.” The midget snapped his finger as all the giant billboards around the buildings light up, with Heyman’s face showing fully on the mega-screens.

"Oh my god..." Heyman exclaimed, his head now swirling like a washing machine. He collapsed to the ground, the shock now flashing like a strobe light throughout his entire body, hundreds of times a second. His vision was becoming blurry, and then black.

"Mela, what's happening?" Truth yelled out, dropping to his knees beside Paul.

"He's having a stroke! Quick, give him some water or something!" she yelled back as she ran to them.

Truth looked around, but there was no water. No liquid except blood and sweat. No tools except machetes and electronics. Heyman went into full seizures, his body violently shaking as Truth held him…

His shaking did stop. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body went limp. Carmella and R-Truth were frozen, and tears flowed down their cheeks.

Brock Lesnar’s face contorted with immense anger at Truth and Carmella.

“Do what you may, with the information at your service...” whispered the midget who cracked a sinister smile before all the lights in the billboards disappeared. He went up in a puff of smoke and disappeared.

Brock charged forward and grabbed Truth. “You liars!” He ripped off Truth’s neck in a snap, while Carmella fainted on the spot. “You fucking liars!” Brock proceeded to stomp on Carmella’s head as it smashed into a crimson blot on the ground…

R-Truth and Carmella have been eliminated!” A loud voice boomed through the island.

From afar, Rusev and Lana took cover, hiding on top of a office building. Rusev cracked a smile and whispered to Lana. “We won, again.”

Winner: Lana and Rusev
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:39 PM.

(Chapter 29: Tundra Caves)

They continued moving forward in the cave, when they reached a fork in the path.

“This one goes up,” said R-Truth. “I can almost see sunlight in the distance.”

“This one goes down,” said Carmella. “Smells like rotten eggs.”

Suddenly, the cave walls started to crack on their left, as the dirt fell off the wall to reveal a secret tunnel straight through.

“That scared the shit out of me, man.” R-Truth said. “Now we have 3 options.”

Should they:

1. Take the path upwards (Chapter 30)

2. Take the path downwards (Chapter 31)

3. Take the secret tunnel (Chapter 37)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:41 PM.

(Chapter 30: Take the path upwards)

“Come on, outside seems safer than whatever’s down here.” said R-Truth, as they move upwards towards the light. It was an exit of the cavern and before them a lush, tropical jungle unfolded miles upon miles.

“Let’s go, Mela.” They walked onward to the jungle path…

1. Through the jungle... (Chapter 20)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:43 PM.

(Chapter 31: Create a trap)

“Ya right.” Says R-Truth. “We probably need to guard our hideout with some snares.” They got on to work, using the ropes and the trees to create the traps. “There you go. We just need to hide up on the tree there...” Carmella pointed at a giant tree. “We wait until Rusev and Lana gets hooked, then… we kill.. Them?”

“We shall see.” R-Truth gasped. “I still can’t believe poor Heyman...” They climbed up the tree and hid within the branches and leaves.

Nightfall came as the forest became dark. Just as Truth was about to sleep, they heard rustling of leaves. *SNAP* The trap pulled tightly as a prey got snatched up in the air. “We got him!” yelled Carmella as they lit up their torches…

A skinny, pale man with tattered robes was hanging in the air, pulled up by the snare. “Don’t hurt me! No no!” R-Truth and Carmella climbed down the tree and came closer cautiously. “No way…. BROCK LESNAR?” R-Truth gasped at the malnourished, skinny body of Lesnar, his sword tattoo shriveled and drooping on his sagging skin.

“Let me down please...” Brock begged. “I mean no harm.”

“Why should I trust you?” Carmella asked.

“I am nothing but a figment of Heyman’s imagination. The more he imagined me… the stronger I was. Now, I lost him… I don’t know where he is, and I just grew older and smaller day by day.” He cried.

“Heyman’s… dead.” R-Truth looked down sadly.

Brock gasped. “Please, please, let me off, I will tell ya where I saw Rusev and Lana are heading...”

“He’s excess baggage, I tell ya,” R-Truth whispered to Carmella.
    “Maybe he can help us, in any small way.” Carmella said.

Should they:

1. Let Brock Lesnar down from the snare (Chapter 22)

2. Leave Brock hanging as a distraction (Chapter 23)

(Chapter 32: Take the path downwards)

“The deeper we go, the harder they will find us.” said R-Truth, as they move slowly down towards the dark path.

The cave was getting hotter with every step they took, but they pressed on, fearful of Rusev and Lana close at their heels. Suddenly, a large mist of orange dust gushed out of the walls, as R-Truth and Carmella slumped to the ground, unconscious...

1. Into Darkness... (Chapter 12)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:43 PM.

(Chapter 33: The Door)

“Let’s put Cryme Tyme’s advice to good use...” said R-Truth, ”Never leave a safe uncracked.” R-Truth pressed his ear against the door.

“I can feel it...” R-Truth and Carmella leaned towards the computer terminal, as it flickered again, beckoning them to come…

A question popped up on the screen.

1. Crack the code... (?)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:44 PM.

(Chapter 34: Red Pill)

Rusev turned to Lana. “We have always wanted to get out of DOA… for years.”
    “Yes… but this doesn’t feel right.” says Lana. “Maybe…. Staying in DOA is our calling. Our destiny, after all.”
    Fearfully, Rusev stepped forward. “Nothing but the cold bitter Truth.” He snatched the red pills, gave one to Lana and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA begins again… ” Vince glanced at his watch… “NOW!”

Darkness engulfed them as they lost consciousness, falling backward to the ground…

1. Go back to DOA island... (Chapter 35)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:45 PM.

(Chapter 35: Back at DOA Island)

Rusev and Lana were teleported straight to the top of a office building, overlooking rows and rows of shop houses. In the distance, they could see 2 small figures and a monstrous figure standing amidst the street. Rusev and Lana readied themselves for battle as they charged forward…

1. The battle of Toyko... (Chapter 24)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Chapter zero: The Grid

The 3 by 3 grid continued to flicker on the screen.
    A|B|C
    1|2|3
    !|@|#

You stared at it, counting the 9 grids..
    A1! -> Story 1
    B2@ -> Story 2
    C3# -> Story 3
    ABC -> Story 4
    123 -> Story 5
    !@# -> Story 6

You lean forward, ready for your adventure...

A. 2 shrouded figures stared into the distance of the freezing landscapes, the chilling tundras of Eastern Europe. They reached the peak of the mountain cliff, holding on each other to fight the chilling winds. In their hand was a map. They stood at the peak and stared at the sun slowly setting. B. A loud yell rang out through the air and echoed through the vast terrains.
    “RUSEV CRUSH!!! Crush...crus… cru...” screamed Rusev towards the heavens as his voice echoed back. It wasn’t just to show dominance - Rusev’s augmented hearing could analyze the echoes and detect the positions of nearby enemies. He turned towards Lana and kissed her savagely.
    C. From the distance, R-Truth and Carmella jumped to their feet as the earth shook.

“Did you hear that?” shouts Carmella. They stared towards the distance 3 miles away, and saw Rusev and Lana dashing savagely towards their direction.

“They. Are. Coming.” R-Truth gasped, transfixed in fear.

Carmella forcefully pulled R-Truth off the beaten track and into a deep, dark entrance.

“Where do we hide now?” R-Truth mumbled to himself as they marched forward.
    ABC →To continue, click here

(Tundra Caverns)
    1. We are finally here.” R Truth spoke as he pulled back his hood. Carmella sat down on the ground, panting. “Can we take a break, please?”

“Not unless Mela wanna be Bulgarian chewing gum..” R Truth started sniffing the air. “What would John Cena do? I mean, Heyman did give us this map…” Truth opened the map with the Red Cross that marked this position as the “Exit.”

Carmella started crying. She just want to get out of this hellish place. Suddenly, R Truth kneeled down, placing his ears on the ground.
    2. “They are near. I can sense it through the jungle.” He whispered to her. “We need a plan to deal with them. You have the weapons ready?” 3. “Right here.”

Carmella reached into her backpack and took out her golden knuckles and silver nunchucks. “Melted my chains to make this, Truth. We still have a fighting chance.”

“Let’s just continue down this path before they find us. Rusev’s a brute… Lana’s a bitch. And that’s the truth.”

With that, the 2 competitors marched forward into the winding paths, struck with fear… but also hope.
    123 →To continue, click here

(Jungle Path)
    !. What are you doing?” Carmella stared at Truth, who is now licking the ground, near the edge of the cliff that overlooks the sunset. Far away, about 10 miles away, urban high rise buildings could be seen, but to walk there will take a full day.
    “This exact spot is the exit, but I see no door. Truth is, I am just trying to figure out if Heyman is really crazy. Also… the ground is shaking.”

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble and an loud explosion rang out! “Rusev crush!” A flashing light appeared from afar as a rocket flew towards R Truth and Carmella. “Duck!”
    Truth grabbed Carmella and both of them jumped off the cliff, carried away by the rivers below...
    @. Lana lifted up her long dress to reveal an array of grenades. “Come what may… This is the 666th time we are playing this game. It’s time to raise hell, dear Rusev.” Rusev grabbed his right forearm, broken and dislocated by Kanellis in the previous round and twisted it back to place.

The couple stares into the distance, and followed the DOA river. Rusev pointed 3 miles away, the small figures of R Truth and Carmella struggling to stay afloat on a piece of log in the river.

“We will crush the Truth and the Money!”
    The hunters continue forward to stalk their prey...
    #. Rusev and Lana were hot on the heels, chasing closer and closer to where R-Truth and Carmella were. But the preys moved faster than they were.

Rusev occasionally paused and smelled the air, to sense the direction in which their prey has went. The bloodlust was intense and all they wanted were to kill and destroy. The winding path was dark and night time had fallen upon the island.

After 5 hours, R-Truth and Carmella finally came to a stop, their bodies hitting solid ground and collapsing from the ordeal. They have drifted so far away from where they were 5 hours ago.

“We can’t, we can’t move on anymore.” said Carmella.

Suddenly, out of the darkness, there was a roar, a primal scream. A creature, shrouded in darkness, lifted up Truth and Carmella in one arm, and pulled them into the darkness
    !@# →To continue, click here (Tokyo City)
    A1! ↓ To continue, click here
    (The Icy River)
    B2@ ↓ To continue, click here
    (The Jungle River)
    C3# ↓ To continue, click here
    (Depths of Hell)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Testing grid lines

(Chapter 29: Tundra Caves, again)

They moved back up the secret tunnel, and reached the fork in the path again.

“This one goes up,” said R-Truth. “I can almost see sunlight in the distance.”

“This one goes down,” said Carmella. “Smells like rotten eggs.”

The secret tunnel remain there, straight through.

R-Truth said, “Now we face the same 3 options. Which one shall we go this time?”

Should they:

1. Take the path upwards (Chapter 30)

2. Take the path downwards (Chapter 31)

3. Take the secret tunnel again (Chapter 37)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 08:42 PM.

(Chapter 37: Secret Tunnel)

Carmella and R-Truth stood silently, staring at the end of the secret tunnel. In front of them stood a 10 feet door steel vault door, standing tall and bright, complete with a computer terminal for security access.

“Is this the exit Heyman was looking for?” whispered R-Truth.

“Hold up...” Carmella paused R-Truth as he stepped forward to the computer terminal. “We can’t be sure if this will trigger any traps or weapons on us, if we got the code wrong.”

“Well, do you want to give it a go, or we trek back up?” R-Truth asked Carmella.

Should they:

1. Trek back to the Tundra Caves (Chapter 36)

2. Move forward to crack the code (Chapter 33)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019 at 09:10 PM.

-fin-