Quentin Tarantino

With the trailers out for the next Tarantino movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, I thought it might be worth starting a thread.

So, thoughts? Anyone seen the trailer? Or has anyone got a favourite, or a particular appreciation for QT?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I will have to check that out. Love Tarantiono's style, he just has such an incredible ability to styalise and emulate different styles.

This may seem like a very vague notion but he just has a way of making things seem cool too be it by the way he shoots, the costume choices, the dialpuge or the music his characters stick out as 'cool' characters if that makes any sense.

The Brain
    I'm a huge fan of the guy as a director. Death Proof is one of my all time favorite movies and most people don't even talk about it!

Trailer looks sick, will defo watch it in the cinema.

I like his films, but I can't point to one in particular that I find astounding. The closest is probably Inglorious Basterds for me.

That said, he's one of the few directors where you can start watching the movie without knowing and say - this is a Tarantino film. Very distinct style

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #2: 7 Treatments for Wrestlemania Fever

Trailer looks very slick, a lot more flashy than The Hateful Eight which I kind of loved in its subdued nature.

I'm a big fan of all of his films. Death Proof was hurt by coming out with Planet Terror in my opinion. I freaking loved Planet Terror.

The Brain
    Ah, I couldn't get into Planet Terror. So much testicle stuff, it just got weird to me. Definitely agree they both suffered from coming out together.