Wrestling Dontaku 2019

As we're nearly at that time of the year again, here's a thread to get some discussion going about the upcoming Wrestling Dontaku show from NJPW... and about the shows on the road there.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    Is there much of anything announced for this yet?

I'm a bit behind so can't really be sure, but my guess is that there could well be a few things out there. I'm sure someone will fill in the info.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

As far as I'm aware, there are 8 matches a night across the two nights:

May 3rd
    Honma, Umino, Narita vs Henare, Tsuji, Uemura
    Yoshi-Hashi and Taguchi Japan (Liger, Tiger Mask, Taguchi) vs Suzuki Gun (Suzuki, Kanemaru, El Desperado, TAKA)
    Most Violent Players (Makabe, Yano) and Ospreay vs Bullet Club (Tama, Tanga, Hikuleo)
    Roppongi 3K (Romero, Yoh, Sho) vs LiJ (Naito, Bushi, Takagi)
    Chaos (Goto, Nicholls) and Juice Robinson vs Bullet Club (White, Fale, Owens)
    Chaos (Okada, Ishii) vs LiJ (Sanada, Evil)
    Cobb vs Taichi for the NEVER Openweight Championship
    Dragon Lee vs Ishimori for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

May 4th
    Umino, Narita vs Tsuji, Uemura
    Taguchi Japan (Cobb, Henare, Tiger Mask, Taguchi) and Yoshi-Hashi vs Suzuki Gun (Taichi, Suzuki, Kanemaru, El Desperado, TAKA)
    Most Violent Players and Liger vs Bullet Club (Tama, Tanga, Jado)
    Chaos (Goto, Nicholls), Juice Robinson, Honma vs Bullet Club (White, Fale, Owens, Hikuleo)
    Dragon Lee, Ospreay vs Ishimori, TBA
    Ishii vs Evil
    Okada vs Sanada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Seems a bit underwhelming to me, although the top two matches each night will likely be pretty good, and Lee/Ospreay vs Ishimori and A N Other. No idea who Ishimori's partner will be - my heart wants it to be Takahashi returning so, so badly to resume his rivalry with Lee, but I don't think he's anywhere near being ring ready if he can even wrestle again.

The Brain
    Definitely some interesting matches! I can see three on each card that I might be interested in watching.

Chaos (Okada, Ishii) vs LiJ (Sanada, Evil)
    -This will probably be a meaningless tag, but the four guys involved are great enough that it'll still probably be a standout.

Cobb vs Taichi for the NEVER Openweight Championship
    -Just loving the fact that Cobb is a champion and getting singles matches. Also think Taichi is underrated so they might have a real good little bout here.

Dragon Lee vs Ishimori for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
    -This is likely to be quite nuts, and I'm here for it!

Dragon Lee, Ospreay vs Ishimori, TBA
    -Mystery opponent is interesting! If not Takahashi (who I agree is a long shot), who? Doesn't seem like Scurll is really working Japan much at the moment but it could possibly be him. I'd be exciting to bring in somebody like Bandido too. That's all that really comes to mind but it could be somebody out of left field. Looks like Shingo isn't booked on night 2, he's the right size so I'd be really interested to see him in the division.

Ishii vs Evil
    -Two bulls smashing into each other is always fun.

Okada vs Sanada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship
    -I'm kind of mixed on this personally, their matches tend to be super smooth in a style that I already feel is too smooth at times, but I know people have been nuts for this combo before. Kind of sucks for SANADA to eat another big loss though, a little worried he'll get Goto'd if this continues.