Avengers Endgame - SPOILERS

Starting a thread where people can discuss the new Marvel film in detail, without blocking up the main MCU thread with a lot of spoiler talk. So, my suggestion is that if you missed the big hint in the title about spoilers and you don't want the movie spoiled, that you click back now before you get any more information.

I assume that those of you who are still here have seen the film, or don't really give a damn about knowing what happens before you go in. So have at it. Discuss the ins and outs in as much detail as you like.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Seeing it tomorrow at 2pm CST. Will give feedback/review when I get home. Any questions asked of me will get full spoilers if anyone is interested.

I just got back from seeing it. It was a great conclusion, very emotional and there’s a lot to process. Don’t think too hard about trying to make logical sense of things though haha.

So even though the thread title clearly states ďspoilersĒ... are we gonna give it a few days for people to be able to catch it over the weekend before outright discussion? Or is it one of those ďif you canít read the thread title, sucks for youĒ kind of things?

I think it’s “if you get spoiled, sucks for you.” That said I’m still going to be vague until others start giving their opinions of the film.

Alright... Iíll be back in about 28 hours or so.

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    I loved it. Absolutely loved it. It's so different to Infinity War, but the two are so intrinsically linked. I said on Twitter to someone, it feels unfair to compare the two and pick a favourite - it's really two halves of a single film and I can't wait to do the double-bill one day, totally uninterrupted. I liked the fact it didn't spend forever trying to explain the 'rules' so to speak, and instead gave some passing recognition to establishing its own internal logic and then got on with telling the story. This was a film about the emotional core, and that was where the focus remained. I was in tears a good five or six times throughout the film, sometimes simply out of the sheer fanboying, sometimes because of feeling totally inspired and sometimes because of having my heart broken. I adored it, and am returning to see it tomorrow morning.

EDIT: For prudence, EXPLICIT SPOILERS BELOW!!

I've revised my truncated pathway through the MCU into five trilogies. What do you guys think?

The Tesseract Trilogy - Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain Marvel, Avengers Assemble

The Stones Trilogy - Thor: The Dark World, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange

The Fallout Trilogy - Iron Man 3, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron

The Civil War Trilogy - Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther

The Infinity Trilogy - Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame

Unfortunately it keeps some of the weaker films in there, but you get all the Stones covered and explained. It also means Avengers is the introduction to Tony Stark, which isn't necessarily the best but does make room for the strongest solo film, Iron Man 3; a film, I think, that also puts the focus on his most defining character trait throughout, which his fear of what's coming from the void.

The idea really is that you're introduced to the MCU and its basic function in the first three films, with the first Infinity Stone introduced, the science-fiction elements there from the very beginning, Nick Fury being a big part of things from the onset and, of course, you get the background for Cap and Danvers both. Danvers disappearing off at the start also makes her absence for the rest of everything feel less like an awkward ret-con too. It also means you know who she is when she returns for Endgame, as there's no other in-movie explanation for her. It does mean introductions to Banner, Thor, Widow, Hawkeye and most importantly Stark are all left in the hands of the first Avengers film, which might seem strange but I think Avengers Assemble, as it was called in the UK, does a good job of introducing them to you if you haven't met them before.

From there, you flesh things out. In the second three, you get Thor fleshed out some more and an awareness of where he heads back to in Endgame, but most importantly you're introduced to three of the other six Infinity Stones and that's really where the focus of this second trilogy is - the Stones. The world-building gets expanded once the central notions of this universe have been introduced in the first trilogy, and the second now leans further into the other-worldliness of the franchise. I'm not a fan of Dark World or Strange, honestly, but the explanations of the Stones are worth the inclusion, and it does mean we're more familiar with Strange and who he is before he gets name-dropped in Winter Soldier; and, of course, prior to his quite important roles in the final two movies.

The third trilogy is meant to explore the human fallout and implications of the events of Avengers Assemble by bringing into focus the vitally important arcs of both Cap and Tony. If there's a failure in introducing Tony with this leaner take on the MCU it's made up for, I think, with the inclusion of his strongest solo film in my opinion (Iron Man 3) and a less distracted focus on his defining trait: his paranoia about what's coming from the void, explored in both his PTSD in IM3 and his plans in AOU. You get the Shield/Hydra stuff in Winter Soldier that gets revisited in Endgame, as well as more development for Cap ready for his decision to go rogue in Civil War, before wrapping the plot thread up in AOU, that also brings us the fifth of the six stones of course. It's also important to get that intro to Vision, and for the references Tony makes at the start of Endgame.

The fourth trilogy is the most fun I think, and is really there for the sake of greater context come Infinity War. Civil War is an obvious inclusion for obvious reasons, furthering the emotional arc of the central relationship between Cap and Tony, which in this version is pretty much at the centre of everything, and their individual arcs too, as well as introducing Spider and Panther and explaining the set-up for IW. Spidey's film is important to ensure the big emotional punches in IW and Endgame remain as effective as they are, while Panther is not only arguably the franchise best so should be included regardless but also helps set up Wakanda for the vital final acts of both IW and Endgame.

Then the final three. Infinity War and Endgame are self-explanatory. I don't like Ragnarok, but I include it because it's referenced in IW and Endgame both, tonally is in keeping more with Thor as he is in the final two movies, and nosedives straight into Infinity War as well. Plus, it's about something the Russos said when describing IW - that if Thor succeeded at the end, it would've been his movie; that he didn't makes it Thanos's movie instead, and I've always seen IW as basically "Thanos: The Movie" rather than an Avengers flick. In that sense, the final trilogy becomes a Thor film, a Thanos film and an Avengers film. I also think every movie Endgame references is now included - but I might be wrong on that front, as I've only seen it once - and as a result all those huge emotional beats in the final two movies will remain totally intact.

Sorry for the column! I posted it here rather than the other thread because, ya know, spoilers.

I like your groupings a lot but I think you'd have to include Iron Man 1 somewhere even if it doesn't fit any of those categories. It started everything.

I think my favorite scene from Endgame begins when Thor says "I knew it!"

If anything, youíd at least need IM 1ís post credit with Fury first approaching Tony thrown in there somewhere I would think.

As a finale of sorts, it’s the ultimate fan service movie. I enjoyed it.

But as a guy who really love his movies, this movie’s pacing, plot and execution were haphazard at times, the entire boring exposition about how the underlying method works (so much talking when they could have shown us instead), the breaking of the movie’s internal logic etc just took me out of the experience.

Put it this way, it’s like Russos have a series of wonderful personal moments and scene already penned down, then they wrote a entire movie around those scenes, making the underlying plot device and internal logic entirely illogical. I won’t spoil it but the ending in particular was wrong if we believe the way the plot works. Look at Inception for example. It was a movie that shows rather than tells with entirely boring expositions. It also never waver from its internal logic of how dreams work. That’s why I am disappointed in Endgame’s plot.

The worst was the “walking dead” effect. Too many people have “fake-died” so when one of the major characters did seem to die, instead of feeling sad, it was more of a “eh is it real or fake?” So much so that cast have to keep repeating the outcome over and over to get through to the audience that the death is permanent-death. I didn’t like that.

But strangely, I still enjoyed the movie. Because the sentimental aspect of it shines through so brightly. As a marvel fan. Perhaps this final episode is a must watch, but to expect it to be one n the level of the best marvel films, is a no-no.

Iíd probably put this <just barely> in my top 5 MCU movies (for now). Overall, it was good, but you canít watch it as a stand alone movie unfortunately, and I have a feeling that over time, this may be a downfall for it.

I think... I need a few days to compose myself. Suffice to say though that after 22 MCU movies, they freaking nailed the landing.

It's not perfect, but by god is it good.

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #2: 7 Treatments for Wrestlemania Fever

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
    I like your groupings a lot but I think you'd have to include Iron Man 1 somewhere even if it doesn't fit any of those categories. It started everything.
    I still think Iron Man 2 does more in terms of setting up Tony's interaction and relationship with the rest of the MCU, but I totally see why Iron Man 1 would be an important film. I also realised you sort of need at least Ant-Man and the Wasp in there to explain the Quantum Realm and prevent it from feeling like a deus ex machina-style get-out in Endgame, with this reduced number of movies. So what if I push Avengers 1 to where Dark World was, get rid of Dark World entirely and sub in Iron Man 1 where Avengers 1 was. Then thrown in Ant-Man and the Wasp after Infinity War to create that final trilogy, with Endgame as a stand-alone at the end as the climax? Which, let's face it, is pretty much what it was! So the first three becomes more about SHIELD (Captain America: First Avenger, Captain Marvel, Iron Man (or Iron Man 2)), the second is still about the Infinity Stones (Avengers Assemble, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange), the third remains unchanged and is about the fallout of the Chitauri invasion and SHIELD's influence (Iron Man 3, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron), the fourth is unchanged as well and about the rift in the Avengers and the emotional stakes for Infinity War (Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther), and the fifth is the lead in to the big climax setting all the pieces in place for the finale (Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp) - and then, finally, Endgame itself.

I think my favorite scene from Endgame begins when Thor says "I knew it!"
    I also agree on the favourite moment. Man, I marked out hard when the camera panned to Cap and the music kicked in. Cap's probably my favourite Avenger anyway, so it had double the effect!

I have to instinctively disagree on JWG's assertion that the ending breaks the movie's internal logic, and would be interested in hearing more on that front. I'd also point out that Inception has an entire scene in a warehouse where the group do nothing but engage in exposition... Lol. (Inception is a Top Ten OAT for me, I should say).

Space

Space

Space

Space

So letís talk about this Black Widow thing... thereís apparently a solo Widow movie coming out in the next phase, but with Natasha being dead now, whatís the point? Iíd reckon it would be an origin story, but with her dead now, why would I care about her origins if Iím not going to see her anymore? Almost makes me think they shouldíve done the Widow movie instead of Captain Marvel. During End Game, Natasha pretty much took the lead with keeping up with Nebula, Rocket, Rhodey, etc after the flash forward, while Carol had just a few minutes total screen time. They couldíve kept Carolís screentime as is, and maybe throw in a 45 second explanation of who she is, where she came from, how she knows Fury, etc after randomly bringing Tony and Nebula back to Earth. With the Widow solo movie coming out in Captain Marvelís place, it would give a greater character arc for Natasha and make the Vormir scene all the more heart breaking. Then Carolís origin movie could be put in place of the Widow movie instead, and we couldíve learned more about her as she leads the next wave of Avengers during phase 4 and after.
    Last edited by meandi; 04-28-2019 at 02:43 PM.

So I just added a few lines in the above post as there was a spoiler visible in the 'what's new' timeline, and now you actually have to click on the thread...

But... why? This is the spoiler thread. The title and your original post both state that.

I didn’t care for the Ending because I don’t like how Cap didn’t move forward with his life... I saw it coming but I still thought it was stupid and thought it was pure fan service for one section of fans and the makers of the movie

Beyond that, and some minor issues.. I really liked the movie

Quote Originally Posted by meandi View Post
    But... why? This is the spoiler thread. The title and your original post both state that.
    Because now you have to click on the thread to see the spoiler. Before, you could just click on the 'what's new' and come across it in the news feed. Now, you have to actually seek out the spoiler and there's no chance to come across it by accident.

Space

Space

Space

Space

Space

Ok, I've had 24 hours to digest. Personally, I was mesmerised by the whole film, and the criticisms I'm about to bring up are merely a 5% of the grand scheme of things. But it's easier to talk about the 5% I didn't particularly like vs the 95% I did:

- I did not enjoy the way Antman became free of the Quantum Realm. I hate 'lucky' plot devices, such as the rat that just so happens to push the right button to free Scott. Just don't buy it. Also, how did the van even get there?

- I loved Thor's 'demise' and transformation... but I feel it should have been only for the beginning. Seeing a fat Thor all the way through the movie felt weird and unnecessary. Have him bulk up again somehow (maybe he stays in the past timeline a bit longer for example). Badass Thor is the best Thor. Interested to see where he ends up in charge of the Benatar (see what I did there?)

- Captain Marvel. Just seems a weird direction to release her film right before, and then have two small (but admittedly important) moments in Endgame. Surely they could have found another way to achieve those moments without her involvement at all?

- Too much Nebula. I'm not really a fan of her character, she's not the most charismatic, so I wasn't mad on her being instrumental to the plot.

Most of that aside, there were so many good things. I'll touch upon them later on.

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #2: 7 Treatments for Wrestlemania Fever

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    Because now you have to click on the thread to see the spoiler. Before, you could just click on the 'what's new' and come across it in the news feed. Now, you have to actually seek out the spoiler and there's no chance to come across it by accident.
    Ah, okay. Didnít realize that was a thing. Makes sense, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Space

Space

Space

Space

Space

- I did not enjoy the way Antman became free of the Quantum Realm. I hate 'lucky' plot devices, such as the rat that just so happens to push the right button to free Scott. Just don't buy it. Also, how did the van even get there?

- I loved Thor's 'demise' and transformation... but I feel it should have been only for the beginning. Seeing a fat Thor all the way through the movie felt weird and unnecessary. Have him bulk up again somehow (maybe he stays in the past timeline a bit longer for example). Badass Thor is the best Thor. Interested to see where he ends up in charge of the Benatar (see what I did there?)

- Captain Marvel. Just seems a weird direction to release her film right before, and then have two small (but admittedly important) moments in Endgame. Surely they could have found another way to achieve those moments without her involvement at all?
    Space

Space

Space

I just wanted to highlight these points to talk about them. I'm not a super MCU stan, gotten into it more as its gone along. so ive missed a few movies but these are plot discussions for the movie.

- The Antman thing is weird, but I don't know how you do that differently. I suppose if a some random person (say the Stan Lee cameo here) did it, still kinda wonky just the same as a rat doing it. Like I can't see an Antman rescue operation when no one knew he was in the Quantum Realm. You need him to kick off the Time travel plot too....

- Didn't mind Fat Thor (but see the point I've seen some make where it was played for laughs too much) because he's a God and he doesn't need to be jacked to still have his god like power. Its not like he's strong because he's jacked.

- Cap Marvel did feel a bit unnecessary but I feel it would be worse to have her have a bigger role in the movie. She's like someone said, the ace in the role, but not as big of reason why the Avengers defeated Thanos. That was my fear. I liked her role in the movie.

I just saw Endgame last night. It was NOT at all what I expected, I have no idea what I expected, but that was not it. I do have a few issues with it (in no particular order).

1. What was the entire point of Captain Marvel? The MCU made a huge point in ending Infinity War with the hint that she is coming. Then they released her origin movie indicating that she is ridiculously powerful, and she is in the movie for like a total of 15 minutes and does only one thing. In reality, she was not needed for the movie.

2. Where was the rest of the MCU? I know, they were killed off by Thanos and they showed up for the last battle in dramatic fashion, but why wait so long to have the undo snap? The MCU spent 21 movie setting up this finale, gave almost everyone at least 1 stand alone movie prior, and they were all over Infinity War, but they were practically not in Endgame. The undo snap should have been earlier to allow for more screen time of the rest of the MCU.

3. The 2014 Loki steals the Tesseract (space stone) and disappears and thus is no longer imprisoned in Asgard so how could any of the events that he is in from that point on happen?

4. This next issue I have is THE single biggest problem with the entire movie. In the story, they made a conscious point to state that the timeline has to remain exactly as it is. You cannot go and change anything otherwise you create an alternate time line and a different reality, i.e, you CANNOT go back and stop Thanos from collecting the stones and snapping his fingers eliminating half of all life. Banner and Nebula try to explain this to Lang, and The Ancient One makes a point to state this to Banner. Also, the very end of the movie is about Captain America going back to put the stones back exactly from when the Avengers took them from to not ruin the existing timeline.

So what is the problem? Well the movie directly contradicts itself with Tony snapping his fingers and killing off Thanos and all of his army/underlings. Again, what is the problem? Well the Thanos (and army) that the Avengers fight at the end of the movie is the Thanos from 9 years ago who has NOT yet collected the stones or performed the snap. He is the Thanos from 2014. So when Tony kills him he effectively altered his present timeline as now there is no Thanos from 2014-on as he was killed by Tony's snap. So who then collects the stones and does the initial snap? No one. Problem, paradox, and new timeline and reality.

This could have all been explained with one simple comment from Tony before he dies. He should have said something like: "I didn't kill him. I simply sent him and all of his army back to his own time with no memory of what happened here so that the events of our timeline remains as it did." With the time, mind, and reality stones, that is allowable.

Furthermore: Nebula kills her past self and does not immediately disappear. Umm....how? If she kills herself from the past, the present her is no longer alive to kill herself.
    Last edited by Powder; 05-01-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Because... time travel. Iíd recommend not trying to wrap your head around the logistics of it too much. Thereís always going to be some sort of paradox when time travel is involved. IE... Kyle Reese is sent back by John Connor to protect Sara Connor and ends up banging her and being Johnís father and creates a new time loop that way, but who was Johnís father in the original timeline? Donít even get me started on Back to The Future... at the end of the first movie when Marty sees his life is way better than in the beginning because of George standing up to Biff and taking a different path, Marty shouldíve eventually gone insane because every memory he ever had up to that point wouldnít be shared by anybody else in his family because they grew up in a different timeline. Anyway, I digress. But the answer to your questions is... yeah, time travel.

The simple “yeah time travel” is the worst excuse to allow marvel to give self conflicted wounds to its own internal logic. I can’t except that regardless of how good the individual scenes are, the movie is only as good as the main plot allows.

Took a week to think about it, this movie is vastly overrated, with Inifinity War underrated for its near perfect execution.

Quote Originally Posted by meandi View Post
    But the answer to your questions is... yeah, time travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobWrestledGod View Post
    The simple “yeah time travel” is the worst excuse to allow marvel to give self conflicted wounds to its own internal logic. I can’t except that regardless of how good the individual scenes are, the movie is only as good as the main plot allows.

Took a week to think about it, this movie is vastly overrated, with Inifinity War underrated for its near perfect execution.
    Jacob basically said what I would have. "Yeah Time travel" does not hold up, when in the movie itself, they reference many of the other movies that have time travel and what was wrong with their flawed logic. Endgame tried to be very scientific about their approach and from what I read this morning, while not 100% accurate, the way they explained time travel is close to how scientists think it should work. key word, think. But that does not take into account how they directly contradict themselves. Nebula kills herself and yet still exists. The Avengers deliberately state that they cannot change the past otherwise it creates new timetlines that they are not part of, and then they go and kill off the one guy that creates their current timeline, so everything that they know is instantly gone.

Deadpool continually says it best: "That's just lazy writing."

My suggestion for any/all comic book movies being mad in the future is to get a theater or two full of comic book nerd, movie buffs, and over-analyzing critics like us (but not necessarily us) and show these movies to them as test audiences to see what "is wrong" with them, and then get their opinions, and to "correct" the big major plot hole/mistakes prior to releasing the movie.

I know that as soon as the movie was over, I walked out of it saying that they created the paradox with killing 9 years ago Thanos, and you are telling me that no one in the entire production company saw that? No one thought to have Tony say something like I said before: "I didn't kill him. I simply sent him and all of his army back to his own time with no memory of what happened here so that the events of our timeline remains as it did."

Again, that is just lazy writing.

They don't give a shit what the nerds think though. This is for the masses, and it worked. $1.2 billion. That's what it's about.

There are a ton of things that don't make sense if you think too hard about them. The big one to me is that since they didn't stop the initial snap, the "dead" characters come back five years later. Then Peter is shown in high school with his other friends going to school like nothing happened. Was the world on hold during the five years after the snap?

And Bruce explained the time travel thing well enough. Anything that happens in the past does not effect the future, it creates an alternate timeline. Present Nebula killing past Nebula just means there's no more Nebula in that alternate timeline. Loki escaping with the tesseract means in that alternate timeline, Loki now has the Tesseract. I do wonder if they will use this alternate timeline as the basis for the Loki Disney+ show.
    Last edited by comfortablynumb; 05-01-2019 at 10:06 AM.

As a big fan of time travel, I loved the movie even more because of that element.. even if it is messy. Time travel plots aren't easy to do.. and if you're doing alternate timeline stuff, it becomes so convoluted that it is better to not think about it too much.

Found this amusing though.

Edit - also this video

Last edited by LK3185; 05-01-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Hulk said it best, because quite simply, matter is matter. Once a group of atoms travels through time, it's just sort of there. Changing the timeline doesn't do anything because you can always just explain that, "that's the way it's suppose to happen." By going back and "borrowing" the stones, the Avengers have to place them back to risk or alternative timelines. So Cap putting them all back at their place, allows the timelines to go back to normal and one can assume that if Cap goes back, he'd know that Loki will try to escape and he'll go back and stop Loki from escaping. Of course you can make a whole movie of Cap going back and making the timelines right again, because that'd be awesome. But for the sake of time travel, if Nebula kills Nebula, she's not going to just disappear in front of everyone, because Nebula already exist in reality, therefore can't unexist.

The only thing I have to straighten out is how Agent Carter the TV show now fits into everything. I haven't watched it yet, but from what I understand, it's based off Cap dying in WWII, and she moves on. Of course we see Cap go back and marry Peggy, and he's in a 1946 car, meaning when he went back to the past he didn't go back for his date, but went back a little later down the timeline to marry Peggy. So I wonder if that was done so it can give time for the events of Agent Carter TV show?

But other than that, the time travel story was pretty straight forward I thought.

The theories I have come across about Cap and Peggy is that Peggy's husband is never mentioned in the show, and that Cap is said husband, but keeps the events of the 1950s on to himself because he has to.

Also I just saw some Unanswered questions about Cap putting the stones back that are plot holes.

1. How did Cap put the soul stone back? Is there an "unsacrifice"? Also wouldn't it have been awesome to see Cap interact with Red Skull again?

2. How did Cap put the space stone back into the tesseract's cube case?

3. How did Cap put the Ether back into Jane?

4. How did Cap put the mind stone back into the scepter?

5. How did Cap put the power stone back into the orb and back into the laser field?

6. Giving the time stone back is easy.

A movie about Cap putting the stones back is screaming to be made.
    Last edited by Powder; 05-01-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    The theories I have come across about Cap and Peggy is that Peggy's husband is never mentioned in the show, and that Cap is said husband, but keeps the events of the 1950s on to himself because he has to.

Also I just saw some Unanswered questions about Cap putting the stones back that are plot holes.

1. How did Cap put the soul stone back? Is there an "unsacrifice"? Also wouldn't it have been awesome to see Cap interact with Red Skull again?
    The fact we didn't get this scene does disappoint me greatly. This would have been awesome.

The answer to everything else... He had Thors Hammer... LOL

Last edited by LWO4Life; 05-01-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Cap putting the Soul Stone back made me think, “how’s that gonna work?”

Cap: here you go. Red Skull? Is that you?
    Red Skull: Cap? WTF

Exactly.

Then what about 4 other stones as I stated prior? The time stone is easy. Cap: Ancient One...here you go. A.O.: Thanks.

Cap putting the Soul Stone back made me think, “how’s that gonna work?”

Cap: here you go. Red Skull? Is that you?
    Red Skull: Cap? WTF
    As I said, this needs to have been an end credit scene or something. I'd pay good money to see this. And I do think it might have been that easy. Red Skull, here you go. Of course, couldn't they have used that as a way to explain someone coming back, a soul for a soul.

The others.

2. How did Cap put the space stone back into the tesseract's cube case? Use Thor's Hammer

3. How did Cap put the Ether back into Jane? Use Thor's Hammer (I'm sure he did this last)

4. How did Cap put the mind stone back into the scepter? Use Thors Hammer

5. How did Cap put the power stone back into the orb and back into the laser field? Use Thors Hammer

I was actually WAY more upset at him picking up the hammer than I was ever these plot holes. Because him picking up the hammer just made him very powerful and with no explanation at all. Once that happened, Cap basically becomes Superman. He's way too powerful to fail at anything.

^Eh, CapAm picking up Mjolnir just means heís worthy and honorable. Thor explained this in Age of Ultron, and actually had that look of WTF when Cap barely budged it during that scene. I think him fully picking up the hammer just reinforces what weíve come to known the past decade... Steve Rogers is a good, wholesome dude with impeccable morals and honor.

With a potty mouth.
    Last edited by Powder; 05-01-2019 at 02:35 PM.

He did have a point, though... that is Americaís ass.