Watch me make 'em bow,
    One by, one by, one,
    One by, one by ...

You should see me in a crown ...
    Your silence is my favorite sound ...
    Watch me make 'em bow,
    One by, one by, one,
    One by, one by, ONE ...

Well hello there. I feel like there are heads to kick and shit to talk. Who’s with me?

Maverick: Thought you retired. Guess you want someone to kick some heads into a brick wall for you then?

Thornridge sits down in the corner, sighing a little as he looked over at Sixx.

Thornridge: He had a 'someone'...

He stopped himself mid-insult, bowing his head and looking a little downtrodden as he slid one tag team belt out of his gear bag.

Thornridge: I'll take solace in the fact that I am not alone when I say that I also had a 'someone' recently.

... Reece. You ready?

Savana: Who the fuck signed another contract for me to compete in LPW?

Call this my “Retirement Sucks” tour. I’ll hand out a few concussions, bring home some more shiny shit for my trophy case, and cash some checks big enough to make DeSpoonman’s favored nations clause seem unreasonable.

It would suck so much for Bob “Hardcore” Bino to lose his title so early into his reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Savana View Post
    Savana: Who the fuck signed another contract for me to compete in LPW?
    Sebastian: Someone who wants to see you in pain it seems.

A talkative bunch, I see. I’m beginning to see why they kept sending me contracts with more zeroes at the end until I signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    A talkative bunch, I see. Iím beginning to see why they kept sending me contracts with more zeroes at the end until I signed.
    Bit transparent, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DGS View Post
    Bit transparent, don't you think?
    I’ve always been the straightforward type. Subtlety isn’t really my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    I’ve always been the straightforward type. Subtlety isn’t really my thing.
    I've noticed. More power and zeroes to you, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by DGS View Post
    I've noticed. More power and zeroes to you, I suppose.
    I’ll drink to that.

Thornridge pulled the other LPW Tag Team Championship out of his gear back, resting both titles on his knees as he sat down on a metal folding chair. He ran his hand over the design over one of the main plates, looking at it with a disappointed look in his eyes as his fingers traced over Bronx's nameplate.

Thornridge: Time to do the right thing...

He stood up and slung both titles over his shoulder, shoving his gear bag aggressively into a locker and slamming it shut before leaving the locker room.

Hi, recently retired from in ring competition.

This is a new, but old show and stuff. I'd like to put my hat in as a commentator.

If, no, WHEN, given the job, I can't wait to hear what some of you think of my commentary, when you watch it, well, IF you're smart and watch your old matches, think of it.

I also can't wait to see what some of you do to me when you hear my commentary. Remember, folks, retired.

Hurt me, pay me.

But by all means, I've seen the ratings. You wanna go with has-been commentators, that's just great. I get royalties either way. Just got one last week. Tried hoity-toity caviar. It wasn't good. Threw it away. Whatevs. Give me something to do, though, so YOU, LPW, feel like your money is worth something in the future.

I'm a fair man, I don't like just me winning, here. And based on the looks of things, without me, a long standing, beloved figure in LPW, you need me.

Let's go, higher ups. Your old commentary team isn't gonna live forever. You really want your ratings to die even more with these fossils? I'll call all the shows by my damn self, if I have to. Someone might have to, anyway. I've seen the AARP magazines in the office.

Hell, I'll even do it for half the combined pay of those two geriatrics. For a year. I expect my pay to raise in the second year.

This company will die with them, or it'll die with me.

Fuck God, I am my own greatest gift to this company.

Quite the smug little twat you've atrophied into.

Fucking Jensen just wouldn’t stay away. I know the boss Kid has too much money to pour down the drain, And that’s the only reason reason LPW is hiring a has-been as their commentator.

I don't even work here anymore. I'm just here saying hi to cool people, and then decided I had an idea.

And that’s a bad fucking idea. Just die. Don’t stink up the room. Rot elsewhere.

Convenient a dude decides to "sign for more zeros" after literally ghosting that same company. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Kazama View Post
    Convenient a dude decides to "sign for more zeros" after literally ghosting that same company. Holy shit.
    If there were enough zeroes to be worth my time to start with, that wouldn’t have been an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobWrestledGod View Post
    And thatís a bad fucking idea. Just die. Donít stink up the room. Rot elsewhere.

Didn't I send you into obscurity and turn your life upside down or something?

You talked a big game and showed up like a wet fart in a church. Settle down, ya goober.

You're so hyped up accusing Kid of "pouring money down the drain", that you think I still work here.

I agree with you though, the fact that you still work here is baffling. He can spend his money better by firing you and bringing PIG-E back instead. At least the Pigster did his best.
    Last edited by Sean; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:34 AM.

Everyone would agree that I was the one who broke you so much that you left. Just rot elsewhere.

Thornridge: Hmm, I go away for a couple of moments and all of a sudden people getting angsty, throwing insults left and right, it almost feels like home. Damn, it feels good to be back home! I wanna watch some wrasslin! Jensen, wanna call some matches in the back after I handle some 'Professional' business?

Quote Originally Posted by ThornridgeLPW View Post
    Thornridge: Hmm, I go away for a couple of moments and all of a sudden people getting angsty, throwing insults left and right, it almost feels like home. Damn, it feels good to be back home! I wanna watch some wrasslin! Jensen, wanna call some matches in the back after I handle some 'Professional' business?

No problem!

At least SOMEBODY appreciates me.

Not like this non HoF beating at Altered Reality, retiring at a good spot, two bit hack, clearly grasping for screeches dude I have been conversing with would know anything about appreciation.

Nice to see you again, Thorny! How's the hot dogs? Any left for ya boy?
    Last edited by Sean; 1 Week Ago at 12:28 AM.

Thornridge: You know, it's been a long time since I busted out the old B.B.Q., perhaps it'll be good to get these cooking chops going once again. Beer, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Wrestling, a 'Professional' combination to say the least.

I've got my bottle of Jack and a pack of cigarettes.

Time to get back in the ring, very soon.

Trey looks at the bottle of Jack daniels and frowns.

This is probably why I keep losing. Oh well, fuck it.
    Last edited by The Dude; 1 Week Ago at 06:33 AM.
    ďThere he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.Ē

Bobino and you are one and the same. All the talk about being superior because you win some matches here and there. I serve a far greater purpose than you ever will, it’s good enough you quit with disgrace, don’t linger around like a rotting corpse.

Being cannon fodder doesn't mean you serve a greater purpose.

Thornridge: I once wanted to be fired out of a cannon, but there wasn't a barrel big enough to fit my... calibre...